For Sale

G

Size 6 Diapers

Since our child has potty trained we have almost a full pack (almost 60 total) of Huggies, and a few pampers left over. Best offer takes all.

tarez

I trade a dead roach and five goats. You pay shipping on the goats. Roach shall be included in goats ass.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Congratulations on the potty training! An admirable feat! :D

It sucks when you have the bag left over. We did that twice. Bad planning apparently. :D I gave mine to the food bank, they were happy to have them.

We loved Huggies, got a rash from the perfume in the Pampers, blew out the rest. Only blew out Huggies while swimming, but no diaper can take 50lb of water weight :laugh:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Probably option 2, don't want to know, but,

A diaper can only hold so much, naturally, and weaker (cheaper) diapers will blow sooner than better made ones. As with most things.

Blow outs are when the outer layer busts open, and depending on the brand, you have wet and/or soiled crud EVERYWHERE. This can either be some type of liquid absorbing crystals which are absolutely disgusting, and impossible to pick up, or small lumps of soggy cotton :sick: Either way, it's horrible.

MuFu

Sounds awesome. :D

A friend of the family works in the safety shower industry and "blow out" is a term used by aircraft engineers for when you get covered in superheated toxic poo whilst emptying out the septic tanks.

:headbang:

MuFu.