For Squiggy

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101030908-480226,00.html

I know you're not keen on SA, so I thought you would like this if you hadn't already run across it. The "leak" was very likely made with the full confidence of the Bush administration... probably from pretty high up the gubment chain (Cheyney, Wolfowitz, etc.).

The approach the US is taking to sever ties with SA might be passive - too passive for you and many others - but it is happening.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Being a JFK Conspiracy buff for many years, I am familiar with Gerald Posner. His take on the assassination was to totally discount anything that pointed at the government. He would seldom explain why but rather just shrug it all off as preposterous....And never did manage to explain the impossibillities behind the "Magic Bullet". Not to fear though. I've discounted many of the conspiracy theorists myself....In this case, I find it odd that one would want to accept a 'passive severance of ties' to a country for which we have documented evidence of complicity and participation in the financing, planning, and execution of the events on 9/11.