• I'm against the war!

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No Opinion!

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Vortex said:
I believe they don't hav something against American by not giving them a definite yes, I believe they just want World Peacee for as long as possible

I think you're right, but they aren't being realistic either. They want world peace at the expense of future war. We want a small war to avoid a larger war in the future. I guess it just depends if you're a procrasitinator or not.

Vortex

PuterTutor said:
We want a small war to avoid a larger war in the future.
And I want a pink elephant, but we don't always get what we want ;) (bad concept, but it makes a point)

But are you sure it's gonna be a small war? I mean for all you know, with the way life tends to turn belly up at the last moment, it could land up being a full out World War :(

*sigh* although, if a small war is all that the US wants, although I'm against it, there's little I can do. I guess all I can do is pray that it gets over with as soon as possible with as few casualties as possible.

And there's always a chance for a HUGE war to break out, and (this is my personal belief) that there's less likely hood of it happeneing, as long as small ones don't start (Sorrta like a Slippery Slop incident, if this happens, this will happen, then this, then that... and so one and so forth, and unfortuanatly, I'm a bit of a pessimist when it comes to issues like this)

unclehobart

There is a case for a little war of containment blowing up into a major war. Unfortunantely, there have also been wars that have blown up into major ones because the small ones were ignored.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I'm all for war. I don't care if it's needed or not. Let's kill some people. If we don't go to war, I think I'm going to beat up my boss and co-workers. I think the US should have one war a decade just to keep our troops in shape.

:retard3:

octal

I guess killing is all the rage nowadays. Especially since killing people solves all the world's problems.

ipmoof

I'm not anti-war in general, but I'm anti-this war. I actually think Bush is mentally altered. The way he talks sometimes makes me shiver.

Today Robin Cook resigned in the House Of Commons on the grounds that he could not condone military action against Iraq. The House gave him a standing ovation but no doubt will shortly vote pro-Blair as far as the current situation goes. :rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ipmoof said:
I'm not anti-war in general, but I'm anti-this war.

Are you awating the fall of Big Ben before it's okay? Maybe 10,000 dead in Picadilly Square is better.