For the extremely bored people....

fury

Administrator
Staff member
on that 3dcave (listed on the same site as snakejump) I got a higher score than I ever did at the java sfcave thing.

I still can't get higher than 10,000 at the fishy game. :cuss:

http://www.xgenstudios.com/castle/

Drag people down (outside the flash window) or throw them way up in the air to kill them and prevent them from banging on your castle. Make enough money and get a temple, then you can drop people in the middle of the castle and convert them to slaves. Make some more money and buy an archery range and you can click on the red flag to train an archer (make sure before you start out each level you have 200 spendable points * as many men as you're going to want to use as archers, or you'll lose the ones you couldn't afford)

My highest level is 28. Like a candle, I violently flickered just before I went out. Starting out level 27 I had 161 men on the field and 24 more in stock but only 400 bucks to spare (enough to retain 2 archers, besides the ones I hadn't trained) after I repaired and fortified my walls. Unfortunately, they didn't start doing their job until it was too late. The castle was like half dead, I didn't have enough money to do adequate repairs on the castle, and on level 28 I only had 26 men to start out with, and within the first few seconds, my castle walls were torn apart as was my heart. (can you spell I've tent too much time with this game?)

Attachments

• castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You guys must get a different version of the fishy game than I do, because I FIND IT FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO FUCKING CONTROL THE FUCKING FISH AFTER I GET OVER 10,000 FUCKING POINTS! THE FUCKING FISH GOES STRAIGHT TO ONE OF THE HUGE ASS BLUE ONES NO MATTER WHAT KEYS I PRESS!

ris

fury said:
You guys must get a different version of the fishy game than I do, because I FIND IT FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO FUCKING CONTROL THE FUCKING FISH AFTER I GET OVER 10,000 FUCKING POINTS! THE FUCKING FISH GOES STRAIGHT TO ONE OF THE HUGE ASS BLUE ONES NO MATTER WHAT KEYS I PRESS!

sorry dude, my luck ran to 85650

;)

HeXp£Øi±

So do i. An aggresive personality doesn't fair well in an environment where you're in the bottom 10% on a size scale.