For the extremely bored people....

ris

just play if faaar too much than is healthy, and have your 14yo brother chasing your score [there is no way i'm losing to him, no way D] )

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
OK, I feel better now....at least I have a social life :D
O wait, I didn't..

That slime game is waaaay to addictive too :mad2:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*wishing she wasn't on dialup right now because she wants to click the links SO bad* :(

equinoxe3d

Nixy said:
*wishing she wasn't on dialup right now because she wants to click the links SO bad* :(

Naah, go away, you know you want it :D

Seriously, those are kewl games and aren't too big (the slime volley loaded pretty quickly on my 56k) :cool:

HubbaHubba

honestly, the colours on that pong game are ass.. the light colour near me makes it really weird .. looks like thats part of glass that the dark part is the very outside .. i only got up to 562 for my high score

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you think the colors on that pong game were bad, you would've loved the original Pong. :lol:

HubbaHubba

not bad.. deceptive .. i keep thinking the dark part is as far as the boundries are and sometimes leave a ball that i couldve easily gotten

HubbaHubba

i have played that worm game for 3 hours .. shoot me please, just shoot me (played it at necro ccaves trying for a high score .. i got 2356 .. just not good enough and that snake jump .. 19kish ..

please shoot me :(

ris

fishy game i just got 85512 with a super giant fishy when i got his message:

'you ate everything and completely destroyed the pond eco-system'

:headbang: