For you, Whoreable.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then you could keep both Dracula and Superman away.

unclehobart

someones been nipping at the jack handy bottle ... hmm... who could it be ... could it be [/church lady voice]SATAN?!

PT

I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled-up tobacco leaves.

PT

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

Altron

PuterTutor said:
At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

:rofl:

whoreable

You know one thing that will really make a woman mad? Just run up and kick her in the butt. (P.S. This also works with men.)