Formal Introductions.

equinoxe3d

Name: Eric Duval
Birthday: March 10
Height: 1.75m
Weight: 145 lbs
I live in: Plessisville, PQ, Canada
Marital Status: Single

Occupation: Multimedia student, just completed first year last week. Just about anything thrown together (production/devlopment, design, programming). The only programming languages I saw so far are

-HTML (duh)

-JavaScript (just a little bit, and I'm pretty rusted,
I just remember document.write :D)

-Lingo (yeah baby :headbang: )

I'll learn PHP/ASP and get more in-depth with JS in the next years of the course. However I love more design, and toying with medias (audio/video editing) than programming, love Lingo though :D

Interests: Computer (anything related to), audio-visual and home theater stuff, video gaming, playing muzak (piano/synth/organ), Badminton, medieval-fantasy stuff (books, pics, AD&D, etc.), big discussions with friends that often leads to nowhere...

soniclos

Name: Pat
Birthday: 23 May
Height: 5'11"
Weight: around 210
I live in: Mount Prospect, IL
Maritial status: cohabitation (maybe not for long)
Interests: Cars, Friends, nude women, nude women+Cars, Computers

Jon

Originally posted by ol' man

So RL, you are a Chemistry major? Good choice!

Not yet, mate, I've got 2 years left on my course, but I hope to. The BSc Hons bit is just what the course will lead to, but I wanna change it to the MChem cos I'm considering going for the PhD. The course is really good! :)

Ahh, organic chemistry... I've got two exams left for this year and they're both organic modules; "Carbonyl compounds and carboxylic acid derivatives" and "Alkenes, alkanes, alkynes, and conjugated systems". Not one of my strong points unfortunately; I'm better at the physical side ;)

197/200... bwehehehehe :D:D:D

RL