Forum Redirect

PostCode

Major contributor!
At the bottom of the pages...where did it go? Scrolling back up to the top is kind of a pain.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I tried disabling it to see if it would significantly lower page generation time, but it didn't. It's back now.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
fury said:
I tried disabling it to see if it would significantly lower page generation time, but it didn't. It's back now.

with that we thank you, makes life so much easier

fury

Administrator
Staff member
No trouble at all, it was just a switch in the admin control panel

oops, i didn't say that :eek:

:D

Q

What happened to the forums link at the bottom of the page?? It was there yesterday. I swear it was.:confuse3:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Mine is still here. But the smilie box is overlapping the submit reply button and the 'show printable version' link.

Q

Oooh that's baaaaad.

Also, while I'm snivelling, pages are loading reeeeeal slow after I hit submit reply. I can barely contain the urge to hit that button twice.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
the smilie box is overlapping the submit reply button and the 'show printable version' link.
What browser are you using? Screenshot?

pages are loading reeeeeal slow after I hit submit reply. I can barely contain the urge to hit that button twice.
That's how it's been all along. You haven't seen me pulling all nighters (albeit in vain, as it never helps) over the past few weeks trying to cut down on how long it takes pages to show up?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:headbang:

Guess that Mac browser doesn't like tables nested into tables that have text in them, which is weird because the same browser (as well as Mozilla) on Windows displayed it like I intended it to.

:tardbang: