• Point out in a loud voice that he's dating a man

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Mind your own business

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Sit back and watch the sparks fly.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Professur

Senario : You're at a party, and you meet an old buddy, and his new girlfriend, Jill. On closer inspection, you realize that Jill, is actually Jack from your office. What do you do?

Arris

You're at a party, and you meet an old buddy, and his new girlfriend, Jeslek. On closer inspection, you realize that Jeslek, is actually Jerrek from your otc. What do you do? :nuts:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'd wait around to see the look on his face when he tries to cop a feel or two of "her" breastesses. :rofl2:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
On closer inspection, you realize that Jill, is actually Jack from your office. What do you do?

What, did you walk in on it taking a piss?

I'd sit back and watch the sparks fly myself, that's quality entertainment that you just don't find every day.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I would tell him in some way. I may not out and say it. I would hint to see if he knew first...then if he didn't I would up and say it and if he did I would congratulate him...

Aunty Em

It really depends on how good a friend they are. I don't think any of my friends would make such a mistake, but you never know. :)

unclehobart

Men and women fundamentally smell different. Unless this tranny is bathed in perfume from head to toe, you would figure that the classic guy scent would be obvious after a bit.

Professur

tommyj27 said:
so prof, is the proposed senario one you found yourself in or is this purely hyothetical?

Purely to see just how twisted someof us are. We've had an influx of new members, and I thought this a quick way to let them see what their volunteering for.

Q

unclehobart said:
Men and women fundamentally smell different. Unless this tranny is bathed in perfume from head to toe, you would figure that the classic guy scent would be obvious after a bit.
Do you go up to women and sniff them before asking them out an a date? ?( I could see where this might cause a little problem.

unclehobart

It doesn't require a sniff. There is a general pheremone air about people all of the time. There is also the whole adams apple and hand structure thing to consider as well. But then I have seen some stuff where boys look better than most women if given enough practice and skill.