7. All in the Family
8. Cosby Show
9. Third Rock from the Sun
10.Threes C'mpany
oops...i forgot about three's company :tardbang:

A.B.Normal

kuulani said:
i liked friends :la:

sometimes you just don't want to deal with the tv bullshit of one group of people dealing with and every single real world issue there is. how real is that? :shrug:

I'm with you ,I watch tv/sitcoms to be entertained,not find out whats going on in the realworld .

5. Faulty Towers
Now how are you supposed to make "Twatty Flowers " from that. :lloyd:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If you want a quality mind numbing funny sitcom, nothing beats Married with Children. Dharma & Greg tried, for about 2 years before slipping into excess stupidity.

DJB

Gonz said:
If you want a quality mind numbing funny sitcom, nothing beats Married with Children. Dharma & Greg tried, for about 2 years before slipping into excess stupidity.

I hated Married with Children.
It's not "quality" anything. With good, quality mind numbing sitcoms, you don't have to think. I found Married with Children offensive, rude, and so stupid, it was embarrassing to watch.

kuulani

Gonz said:

Married w/ Children is a good one. My new favorite is Will & Grace. Though I think it should be called Jack & Karen ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I watched one episode of Friends. Just one. I didn't like the whole premise. How could they afford the stuff they had on their salaries in NYC? It's impossible...unless some drug dealing was going on that they never showed... :grinyes: ...or perhaps some male and female prostitution?

One more nit to pick...

How come they didn't know any minorities? They lived in Manhattan, the most racially mixed area on the planet, and never had a minority drop by for a visit? That, in itself, is a little strange, don't you think?

kuulani

Gato_Solo said:
How come they didn't know any minorities? They lived in Manhattan, the most racially mixed area on the planet, and never had a minority drop by for a visit? That, in itself, is a little strange, don't you think?

ross did date a chinese woman before rachel.
...and i think ross and joey fought over an african-american woman for some time (first joey dated her, then ross).

so, 2 minorities in 10 whole years. wow. stepping up ;)

Kawaii

Die Friends, die. I'm glad this monotonal, boring, stereotypical cancer tumour finally died. One down, inf to go.

freako104

kuulani said:
Married w/ Children is a good one. My new favorite is Will & Grace. Though I think it should be called Jack & Karen ;)

Al Bundy is awesome. I dont watch Will and Grace though. Married wit Children I did like