Fuel Prices Revisited.

chcr

Too cute for words
Fuel_Prices1.jpg

Camelyn

Must be Montreal. I think that's my aparment building on the right... Gods know that's what it costs me these days.

*hauls her legless, single armed torso onto a skateboard and rolls into kitchen for a snack*

MrBishop

76.9/liter here.
2.91/gallon and that's considered moderate

it used to be 89.9/liter or 3.40/gallon

Wimps...come fill up around here and learn how to really complain

mockingbird

That's what happens when you depend on people who hate you for your energy.

With proper funding, we all could've been driving hydrogen cars by now.

drkavnger99

mockingbird said:
That's what happens when you depend on people who hate you for your energy.

With proper funding, we all could've been driving hydrogen cars by now.

Maybe but probably not because currently a manufacturer of mass quantities of hydrogen gas expell more green house gasses than the cars it's providing for because you have to take into account for the places providing power for these manufacturers and it takes alot of power to generate hydrogen!

Linky and source

Professur

Same thing with electric cars, and all those lead and cadmium batteries to recycle. Nothing beats a good old turbo diesel burning used McDonalds fat.

drkavnger99

Professur said:
Same thing with electric cars, and all those lead and cadmium batteries to recycle. Nothing beats a good old turbo diesel burning used McDonalds fat.

Exactly..... You have to start somewhere and I think instead of starting at sqare 1 (getting a good pollution free source) they are starting at square 26 1/2 :nerd: It's just the government trying to placate the public by giving the image they are trying to do something when they haven't thought it out at all!~