Fun at the DMV

crane

Fun at the DMV
Well....after 5 years I decided to register one of my cars in California. I set up an appointment online 3 days ago and was only 5 mins late for it.
Bear in mind I live a stones throw from the mexico border here...matter of fact I can see the bullfight ring in Tijuana out the back door.
We walked in the DMV and I happened to glance down and see I was wearing one of my Border Patrol shirts. I instantly feared assassination...or at least being drug through the parking lot with a chain around my neck by a 30 year old Datsun B210.
I got my number called and of course I didn't have all the required paperwork. We had to re-certify the smog... No biggie, I took it a block away and they put the anal probe up the tail pipe and spun the wheels on the dyno. It passed with flying colors even though I haven't changed a spark plug in 5 years.
We went back in and it was even more packed...I drew another number and it was terrible.....there were 80 people in front of me waiting with lower numbers ! We settled in by the restrooms as this was the only open spot to wait.
I was doing ok, pestering my wife and stuff..staying kinda calm when this lady walks out of the womens room with a 18 inch toilet paper streamer hanging from her heel..Being the considerate guy I am...I pointed it out to my lovely, trophy wife and she was aghast ! She couldn't let this poor woman parade around the DMV with a Charmin advertisment all day long. She of course tracked the woman down and pointed it out too her.. I never figured out how the language barrier was overcome in that situation.
My wife then came up with a bright idea about going back to same lady that had helped us before...The kind woman gave us another ticket that was called in 5 minutes.... Ka-ching ! We were out the door in 2 hours including smog time, ice cream, verification and the toilet paper scene.

MuFu

Like this?

192808_1_full.jpg

Hmm.... that actually looks kinda cool. Is it fully tricked out? :D

We went to Greece last year and my mate walked the length of a 737 aisle with a 20ft toilet paper streamer tucked into the back of his pants. The funniest thing is that it wasn't the first time it had happened, lol. :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
thanks unclehobart.

LOL, i thought it was some kind of car contest. :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
insert penis here said:
We went to Greece last year and my mate walked the length of a 737 aisle with a 20ft toilet paper streamer tucked into the back of his pants. The funniest thing is that it wasn't the first time it had happened, lol. :)

:D :D :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That's about as long as it took me to get the written test and get my permit all signed and photographed at the BMV here in Indiana. :headbang: