Funniest person alive...

HeXp£Øi±

Who is it? I must do something here i rarely do...that is fall into the majority.

Jim Carrey.

I can't help it. Not only is he funny but he does mostly everything in good taste not feeling the pressure or need to resort to "adult themes" or "popular" material. On the contrary he makes whatever he's doing popular.

greenfreak

I'm goin with lacey on this one.

Hex, have you seen the commercials for his new movie coming out? I don't think I'll see it in the theatre but it's a definate rental.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
jim carrey is high on my list as well :D there were a few times that he caused me stomach pains and made me gasp for air, lol :D

chcr

Too cute for words
greenfreak said:
Was Me Myself & Irene any good?
I didn't think so, but then I didn't care for any of the others you mentioned either. I liked his stand-up, he was very good in Man on the Moon, but his comedies generally leave me thinking "So?!?"

HeXp£Øi±

Me Myself & Irene was funny(hilarious) but the comedy had very strong adult themes which is unlike Carrey and he says now that he actually regrets making that film. The other films he's done such as man on the moon and the truman show i'm not so interested in but i do have a respect for as they were very well done.