Fury... Error.

MuFu

I get this alot. Sometimes I can post right away but normally it takes at least 3 goes. Sometimes it's gone on for ages, like 10-20 attempts at posting before I've actually been able to.

Seems RecklessLeper has a similar problem, although he can't post at all. I guess it might be affecting a few other members sitting there at the bottom of the list with 0 posts.

Any ideas? ?(

MuFu.

P.S. Done it to me whilst trying to post this 7 times! Fucking annoying... :mad2:

:headbang:

MuFu

Cos it was fooking up I forgot to re-insert the attachment addy.

Attachment(s):

error.gif, 12.88kb

error.gif

MuFu

Well the "Use cookies?" option is set to "yes".

That's right though. Isn't it?!

MuFu.

Q

Yep, that's right. It would appear this is a job for the flurfmeister. Sorry MuFu, I gave it a shot.

Jon

MuFu, that's exactly the same error I keep getting. Hopefully it'll be sorted out soon :)

MuFu

WAHOO!!! :D :D :D :D :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

At this rate, you might manage four a day. :rolleyes:

Please look into it, fury! Thanks,

MuFu.

Jon

LOL, as many as 4, you say :eek:

I made a new thread over in Loony Lounge, MuFu, you might wanna read it (same goes for anyone) ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Unbelievable. How many ways can this board fuck up?!

Can you give me the URL of the page you see that at?

MuFu

:mad: Ok, I can't get it to happen. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! :mad:

Unless you fixed it, of course. In which case, nice one. :D Hasn't been a single time today up until now when I've been able to post first time though. Bizarre.

MuFu.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. How odd is that?

I think it may be related to some of the server problems we're getting, but I won't rule out the possibility of a code error either.

ris

i got the error a few minutes back, but i think it was server holdup related. i'll keep my eye out for other instances fury