Fuuny picures from your camera

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Is just that I have that very same pic in my msn received files, I thought I got the pic from a french friend.

Altron

Am I the only person here without a cat or dog?

Here's one of the bullet holes in the side of my aunt's house.
HPIM0641.jpg

Odd ways that the snow accumulates.
HPIM0743.jpg

Brins fire in Sedona
HPIM0905.jpg

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I have over 3000 photos, and can't find one that is funny and appropiate :lol:

A.B.Normal

She only gets fed a handful of dry and a spoon of canned twice a day and no snacks.Shes a jack russell x and supposedly Jack Russels get chubby with old age. :shrug:She solid ,so I'm thinkin shes big boned with lotsa muscle,she does a good job of catching the odd rat :headbang:

tonksy

Reminds me of Barlowe...he gets fed kibble once a day and is putting on even more weight in his old age.

Uki Chick

We had a wicked thunderstorm this past week with high winds and heavy rain. We ran out to tie some stuff down and heard some crying. We rescued 3 kittens from our yard for the night and reunited them with them mom the next morning. We see them every evening and morning. We figure they're about 3-4 weeks old. He're a pic I snapped.

Starya

Did this turn into an animal thread? Well, the best I can do is this one from my summer vacation. A pretty fishy. We called her Celine. Then we just watched as her heart didn't go on.

[edit-That photo was too graphic...Gonz]

Starya

You have GOT to be fricking kid... Yeah, That's it. A joke. Ha ha. Now put Celine back in the thread.