Fwee hee hee hee hee...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
jd050127.gif

:lol2:

abooja

Satirical cartoons have historically been considered legitimate forms of political commentary.

rrfield

tank girl said:
thats what I thought, till mine got kicked out of the RW a few weeks ago...:shrug:

Republican satirical cartoons have historically been considered legitimate forms of political commentary. At least on OTC and Fox "News".

Gato_Solo

rrfield said:
Republican satirical cartoons have historically been considered legitimate forms of political commentary. At least on OTC and Fox "News".

That's because Democratic satirical cartoons are insulting at best...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Leslie is a great big old anal crotchety control freak irrational Conservative bitch.
Or, we don't want RW trashed up with thread after thread of only random pics like the attached or worse, ya gotta draw the line somewhere.

So...if you just wanna post it for entertainment of likeminded individuals, then it goes in Ents. If it brings up what you think is an interesting point, discuss the point and append the pic.

Or we'll end up with this...

Attachments

• svhjtsb.jpg
    svhjtsb.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 20

Gato_Solo

Since you brought it up, Leslie...Why are Democrats, the 'bastions' of equality, so quick to dismiss people of color who are placed in positions of power so quickly? Perhaps they only pay 'lip service' to equality...I'll have to mull this over a bit...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
rrfield said:

I've never posted a Republican artist...to my recollection.