GAAAAH!!! So much more AER goodness!!!

BadBrain

Wow, the new search functionality at HWC has unearthed more great alwayenoughtram stuff in the archives.

In fact, the old HWC search engine never found any of his stuff from the CPU forum. Here's a little taste::

LOVED??? hell no, I was making fun of them.
I love intel = I hate intel, I say the opposite thing. I thought most people like Intel then again I was right, they did but switched to AMD instead.

dell computer using intel cpu exclusively is just as bad as being racism. like people who only accept white to work at their place and no other races. I hope they get sued for it, me think AMD deserve more then just that. A recognition as the world leader in CPU then drop intel to the bottom of the pit and let the lion eat them up alive. :D:D:D

M. DELL, ARE YOU DEAF??? WAKE UP and SMELL the AIR around You AND LiSTeN will YA?

Intel and Rambus are fags LOLOLOLOLOL
I cannot say anymore, that sum it all.
RIP intel, RIP Rambus. 2 dead bird with one stone, pretty funny. and yes I hate them cause they suck. the world can do without them or be better off. I will NEVER EVER buy anything from Intel or RAMBUS period. THE END.

before I hate Intel now I love them just as much as I had liked AMD in the past

I like to have the best of both world I have not forgotten about my wonderful AMD cpu
This mean I prefer two sexy girl over 1 of them. who say you can't have both, sure the law say so but screw that. we can all be friend right? I am not nuts btw, Im a nice guy and I really show it that when I see two people fight I actually bring them together as if we can be so much happier.
LOL, god love us all and like him, I love each and everyone of you. Kisses and hugs, bless you all and have a very nice day.:D:D:D

There's so much more!!

In fact, the ' before I hate Intel now I love them just as much as I had liked AMD in the past' thread should be nominated for a Pulitzer.

To be continued.....

MuFu

I love the new HWC more than ever!!!! :D :D :D

The old one... well, I'm afraid "it suck, worth maybe only 5 buck. nuff said LOLOL".

ris

before I hate old hwc now I love them just as much as I had liked new hwc in the past

I like to have the best of both world I have not forgotten about my wonderful new hwc posts
This mean I prefer two sexy girl over 1 of them. who say you can't have both, sure the law say so but screw that. we can all be friend right? I am not nuts btw, Im a nice guy and I really show it that when I see two people fight I actually bring them together as if we can be so much happier.
LOL, god love us all and like him, I love each and everyone of you. Kisses and hugs, bless you all and have a very nice day.

:D :D :D

BadBrain

before I hate Intel now I love them just as much as I had liked AMD in the past.....continued......

i would very miuch appreciate it if you can call me AER instead plz plz plz no more alwaye.. etc that too complicated. as you see my IQ isn't all that high but isn't that low either.

btw, I really did spend abbout 900 dollar worth of ram in one month so dont call me cheap then another 900 the next month upgrading 3 of my computer.

i got better thing to do then to be pick on by punk little boy. i maybe funny but im not as stupid as some think. my iq is way above an average human being that why we dont get along very well because I am too complicated for ya. or your mind is not up to the task of solving a simple problem. you can learn alot from a dummie but you wont learn much from a smart guy like me LOL
it because it will take you a million year to realize that I was right and that you were wrong.

i kind of stock up on ram :D
I got more then enought for 30 computers LOL
now do you see???
i was afraid the price might jack it up so I bought as much as I could, now I got my lovely ram all lining up for the future.
yes sir that 15 of 64meg module and
15 of 128meg module.
I say 64meg of ram is sufficient for windows98 SE or even ME

BTW, I just wanted to try out Intel CPU not that i would convince anyone to buy one cause it still freaking expensive. Intel want us all to have a low performing Celeron and pay even more then duron make little sense to me. a duron is more powerful then a PIII or even PIV which is a joke. so please folk dont get me wrong I was joking most of the time. I say thing to make you laugh.

yea, the FPU of PIV is a joke.
it actually 1/3 of what it should be.
My K6-2 500 is just as good if not it make it look stronger and make duron look like superman on steriod. way too funny. if intel want to sit on their ass and soak us buyer well then they can go screw themselve.
the saying "intel cannot easily be beaten" was a pure joke and it funny as shi-.
that what they think 24hrs a day, while someone wooping their butt since the beginning of Athlon classic K7 in 99, they couldn't do jack shi- about it cause their ass been screwed so hard it it just won't come off too easily. they must enjoy it too what horny cpu!
Intel must be a little girl who can't really fight back, and whin and cry is all it can do now. that why the rich feeling sorry will dip in and spend a fortune buying PIV

the saying "intel cannot easily be beaten" was a pure joke and it funny as shi-.
that what they think 24hrs a day, while someone wooping their butt since the beginning of Athlon classic K7 in 99, they couldn't do jack shi- about it cause their ass been screwed so hard it it just won't come off too easily. they must enjoy it too!!!

What horny CPU :jester:

This amazing thread that disappeared until the HWC update can be found here:

before I hate Intel now I love them just as much as I had liked AMD in the past …