Gadgets?

loon_B4ll00N

What's the LEAST used "gadget" in your home?

Mine's the plunger. Have one - no need to use it. I guess we're not that full of shit..

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
After our house fire, someone gave us a rice cooker. We eat rice at least once a week, and have yet to use it.

Our walking tax deduction once asked me, "What do you cook in a rice cooker?" She was serious, and 13. I'm not over it yet.

loon_B4ll00N

After our house fire, someone gave us a rice cooker. We eat rice at least once a week, and have yet to use it.

Our walking tax deduction once asked me, "What do you cook in a rice cooker?" She was serious, and 13. I'm not over it yet.

She probably thought it was a trick question.. Schools are full of "trick questions" I asked my boy, whom is 12, and he said "...uh..rice?" Questioningly!

chcr

Too cute for words
Now what good is a cappuccino frother without an espresso machine and what espresso machine comes without one?

Least used gadget? Pasta machine.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ooooooooooh I'd use that! It'd be waaaaaaay better than doing noodles by hand for 5 :p

The frother is a handheld one to just froth milk up before you put coffee in. I dunno. It sounded good.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, I want an espresso machine with a steamer...they have them at Walmart for $50

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Oh, I want an espresso machine with a steamer...they have them at Walmart for $50

Yeah...and they are worth 50 cents. Trust me. Buy quality, and you won't notice the sting of the price when your neighbor is on his fifth $50 espresso machine...

Start looking here, if you are willing to go the distance. ;)

BeardofPants

Wire cheese slicer thingie. We just don't eat THAT much cheese (typically buy smaller segments & use a knife to cut).

Inkara1

I have a SCSI Zip 100 drive still hooked to my computer... bought it with the money I would have spent on the prom (another story), and used it two or three times in the ensuing 8 1/2 years.

chcr

Too cute for words
Yeah...and they are worth 50 cents. Trust me. Buy quality, and you won't notice the sting of the price when your neighbor is on his fifth $50 espresso machine...

Start looking here, if you are willing to go the distance. ;)

What he said. Under no circumstances buy an espresso machine that doesn't use a pump.