Germany - USA

ris

*cough* 5-1 *cough* ;) ;) :D

i quite fancy germany to beat usa and i wish them all the best in the semi's :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
...or Spain...

BTW, GO GERMANY GO GERMANY !!!!
(yes, i have hard feelings :D )

Jeslek

Banned
I'm cheering for the USA since I can't cheer for Canada :(

I'm going to laugh so hard is the United States win the cup. We will have more countries ready to declare war than just Mexico. ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LOL, you knew that the US embassy in Mexico closed today to ensure their safety?

a13antichrist

Originally posted by LastLegionary

I'm going to laugh so hard is the United States win the cup.

THe fact that you're even considering that the USA even have a chance of winning means you should either watch a LOT more football (soccer) or stop watching altogether... :p

USA winning the World Cup is like the Montreal Habs winning the Superbowl.. :D

flavio

Banned
Looks like a few of you don't know so much considering how close this game was.

I think the U.S. actually outplayed Germany for most of it.

a13antichrist

You're right, they did - but the fact that Germany can still beat them while having been outplayed for most of the match doens't say much for the US now, does it.. ?? ;)

flavio

Banned
I think it says that the U.S. did a fantastic job and possibly could have gone further with a little luck.

Had that guys hand not got in the way of the one goal (I'll agree it may have not been a handball, but geez), the lob when they caught the German goalie too far out, or the late header that missed by about 1/2 a foot.

Anyway, they proved themselves a solid team that won't be dominated. The Germans felt the need to guard their one point rather than playing aggressively.

All in all it was a good game. Those yellow cards sure where coming out pretty steadily eh?

ris

got to be careful with yellow cards at this stage, if anyone with a yellow gets another in teh semi they'll miss the final. and then it's gazza-tears time :eek: :D