Girl, 5, Used As A Drugs Mule

Soler

This is a headline in one of the papers I read today.

She was traveling alone from Colombia to New York with 2lb of heroin in her bag! :mad:
I can't find a link to the story on the net but that pretty appauling if u ask me! It doesn't mention in the paper that they have caught anyone for it but I hope they do! How some one use a 5yr old like that is beyond me ?(

Professur

It's simple. They have no respect for people. If they did, they wouldn't be dealing drugs in the first place.

Soler

Yeah thats what I thought, maybe I read it wrong but thats definatly how it was worded... It said she went to pick up her bags and was stopped and searched. The drugs were sown into the sides of her bags! They definatly didn't mention enyone with her etc.. Strange

sbcanada

Well yeah... who would ever suspect a 5 year old girl? It's no wonder they used her. But, who the hell let her on a plane unattended? I don't think what they did was a good thing. It was fucking sick to use a little girl like that and put her in danger. :mad:

Professur

Um, children fly unattended all the time. There's nothing all that special about it. Usually a 'flight attendant' (stewardess) will greet them at the gate and board them early. They usually get seats near the toilets and stewardess station. When the stewardesses get a few minutes off, they'll sit near the kid and pay them some extra attention. If they're lucky they might get a trip up to the cockpit.

I'd say about a third of the trans-atlantic flights I've taken have had unattended kids. When I was younger, I'd pop over with whatever games or comics I'd brought with me and share.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The parents may not have had a choice. Drug cartels run a large swath of territory in Colombia, Peru, and Panama. To top all of that off, there are guerilla revolutionaries allying themselves with the cartels in Colombia. Suffice it to say that the best way to keep this kind of thing from happening is to use a little covert action and break the rules of the Geneva convention on torturing prisoners...something the US is most assuredly *not* going to do.

Dave

do you have a link for that or are you just trolling?
links links LINKS LINKS...
graphs..links and graphs...
I NEED PROOF!!!!!

TROLL!!!