Go Let It Out! (Venting Thread)

Oz

We all have those little anoyances that dont warrant a full thread.......so let them have air here!

Vent: Too little beer.....too much time :(

Edit: Any Vent/Moan/Hatred of the planet you want in here:)

Sharky

IF THOSE FACKING ARMADILLOS DIG UP MY GARDEN ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA KILL THEM ALL WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND IMPALE THEIR SMELLY CARCASSES ON POLES IN THE GARDEN TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO THE OTHERS

Whew. I feel much better now. Thank you.

IDLEchild

grrrrr..arghhhh..*cough cough*......grrrrrrr *ahem*.......*shakes fist*....umm..damn...um..IRS....grrrr some more.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Sharky said:
IF THOSE FACKING ARMADILLOS DIG UP MY GARDEN ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA KILL THEM ALL WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND IMPALE THEIR SMELLY CARCASSES ON POLES IN THE GARDEN TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO THE OTHERS

Whew. I feel much better now. Thank you.
:eek13:

*glad i'm not an armadillo

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Mare said:
YEP Tonks I feel what you feel-and its a shame that the person you want to vent about is online a :confused: nd you care about them an aweful lot-BUT- THEY JUST DONT GET IT AT AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It might be a good idea to sleep on it...things might look different in the morning, eh?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
sometimes "betrayal" is help in disguise...just take some time alone to think before doing anything rash, eh? :hug:

tonksy

Mare said:
YEP Tonks I feel what you feel-and its a shame that the person you want to vent about is online and you care about them an aweful lot-BUT- THEY JUST DONT GET IT AT AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
nono, thats not what i mean at all... i just mean that i don't even wanna start because it's a stupid gripe and it's embarrasing to boot...but i think i can understand what YOU mean. you can't get mad at people for caring about you though. k?