God is non-existant

unclehobart

yawn.. too easy. :) Be subtle next time. Start off with 'My supreme being can out thumb wrestle your omniscient divine force.'

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Religion is fine. It's followers are fucked up.

BTW, my interstellar intellectual can beat up your abnormally supressive deity anytime.

Jeslek

Banned
Gonz said:
I'm going to pretend that didn't come from you, because I'm a religious follower and find that incredibly offensive. :mad2:

Jeslek

Banned
Psychic Dragoon said:
I set the stage, now for everyone else to play their part...

[I changed the title to be more specific]
If God doesn't exist, prove it. Yes you can ask the same question in reverse, but for a change, prove that He does NOT exist.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
Gonz said:
I'm going to pretend that didn't come from you, because I'm a religious follower and find that incredibly offensive. :mad2:

When did your God force his followers to drink arsenic laced kool-aid?

Jeslek

Banned
Gonz said:
LastLegionary said:
Gonz said:

When did your God force his followers to drink arsenic laced kool-aid?
He didn't. I don't see your point though. Stating that all followers of religion are fucked up is very offensive at best. I just lost a lot of respect for you. :(

Ardsgaine

LastLegionary said:
If God doesn't exist, prove it.

If you make a claim about the existence of something, you're the one who has to prove it. I don't have to disprove it, because without evidence, it's just an arbitrary claim. I could tell you there are pink unicorns on Mars. How would you prove there aren't? Does that mean you have to believe in them, just because you can't go there yourself and disprove the claim? Of course not.

Jeslek

Banned
Ardsgaine said:
LastLegionary said:
If God doesn't exist, prove it.

If you make a claim about the existence of something, you're the one who has to prove it. I don't have to disprove it, because without evidence, it's just an arbitrary claim. I could tell you there are pink unicorns on Mars. How would you prove there aren't? Does that mean you have to believe in them, just because you can't go there yourself and disprove the claim? Of course not.
You know very well I can't prove that God exists save by faith. :) But the point I'm trying to make is, you can't prove that God does not exist either.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
LL, the leaders of religous cults use God to their ends. Hence, the followers are fucked up while God basks in all his glory, wondering where the hell he wrote "marry 6 wimins & have a flock of children, killing only a few of them, in mine Honor"

Jeslek

Banned
Gonz said:
LL, the leaders of religous cults use God to their ends. Hence, the followers are fucked up while God basks in all his glory, wondering where the hell he wrote "marry 6 wimins & have a flock of children, killing only a few of them, in mine Honor"
Do you think I'm in a religious cult? And that I'm fucked up while God basks in all His glory? :rolleyes: And because of those facts all followers of a religion are automatically fucked up. Thank you very much. I'm getting very angry here and very heated. Why don't you just fuck off ok? Attacking every religious person by saying he is fucked is very very very very very offensive, and yes I'm taking this personally because I'm very religious. What I do NOT do is go out there and force it down on everyone. I don't even talk about it on forums because it can turn into an all out war very fast. But you have gone too far and this is SICK.

Dave

If God doesn't exist, prove it. Yes you can ask the same question in reverse, but for a change, prove that He does NOT exist.

which He do you speak of?
judeo-christian god?
hindu god(s)?
ancient greek and/or roman god(s)?
native american dieties?
any of the other countless thousands of god(s) that have been popular at one time or another?

Jeslek

Banned
Spot said:

which He do you speak of?
judeo-christian god?
hindu god(s)?
ancient greek and/or roman god(s)?
native american dieties?
any of the other countless thousands of god(s) that have been popular at one time or another?
Jehova. :)