God Re-Floods Middle East

G

JERUSALEM—In what theological and meteorological authorities are calling "a wrathful display of Old Testament proportions," the Lord Almighty re-flooded the Middle East Tuesday, making good on last week's threat to wipe the region clean if there was not an immediate halt to the bloodshed between Arabs and Jews.

Above: A 200-foot wave bears down on Palestinians clashing with Israeli soldiers in the West Bank town of Hebron.
The Lord made the decision to go ahead with His second Great Flood after last-ditch U.S.-Saudi peace initiatives were rejected Monday night.

Link: http://www.theonion.com/onion3816/god_re-floods_middle_east.html

What did ya go and do that for? Weren't you happy posting at otc, instead? :eek:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
reminded me of a joke:

Q: How do you make holy water?
A: You boil the hell out of it.

If you wish specs, I will supply them in my most wonderous way: use gopher wood; and rooms shalt thou make, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits. A window shalt thou make, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it. :biker:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm small, so I guess my boat will be the smallest, even if I ever do find out what gopher wood is. :(

ihcra

you know of course regardless of the standard onion spoof - that israel will never be flooded again