Good idea, bad planning

Liliandra

But oh well.... My brother says my grandma's mind is slipping a bit (not a big shocker all things considered) but it's about time to go and visit her. Thinking on goin this winter break before Christmas, she lives in Chicago area.... yikes.... Anyways, it'll be me and the boyfriend so does anyone have any ideas for really really really cheap (yet as safe as can be all things considered) airline tickets?

chcr

Too cute for words
Book your flight at least two weeks in advance. I never manage to beat Southwest.

Mirlyn

chcr said:
Book your flight at least two weeks in advance. I never manage to beat Southwest.
Even further...now would be good. Prices are sensitive because of the holidays anyway.

That said, I've always used Expedia.

Inkara1

Travelocity can lick my asshole. They tried to promise me one price to Atlanta, then charge me another.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
go to a travel agent, I saved over $100 coming to Ontario (yes I know it is Canada) over all the internet sites.

find a chain of travel agencies they get deals on blocks of seats they HAVE to sell, and 90% of the time they kick the ass of the internet prices.

(but sometimes they are morons, if you have a connection, make sure they give you at least an hour stop-over, not 40 minutes, got to kansas 4 hours late cause of that)

Liliandra

i still love when we were looking for a flight to Oklahoma from Colorado and had a 2 hour connection in Columbus Ohio... just wierd

chcr

Too cute for words
Liliandra said:
i still love when we were looking for a flight to Oklahoma from Colorado and had a 2 hour connection in Columbus Ohio... just wierd

Just flew to Philly with a two hour layover in Chicago. :shrug: Gotta fly where the airplane's gonna go, I guess. Came through Raleigh on the way back.