got great news!!!!!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This morning I was at my digital signal processing class, when suddenly the teacher begins to tell us (another guy and me) about some courses on image processing for postgraduate students that will take place in France.

I said, yeah that sounds great, but it would be very expensive, and then he tells me that obviously my uni will pay for it. GREAT!!!!!

It isn't completely sure yet, he'll be doing some gestioning to get the funds, but still, I might be there for 2 months this next July. :D :D :D :D

:headbang:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Congrats Luis & I will refrain from further jokes about you & France until later ;)

freako104

have a good time out there mate. i am jealous myself. show some pics when you get back allright. safe trip. blessed part

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
During your stay in Sophia Antipolis, you could live a student's residence, and visit historic places. The event will take place in the diferentes conferences rooms and Laboratories of INRIA Sophia Antipolis which is located on the French Riviera, close to Nice (28 km), to Cannes (12 km) and to Antibes (8 km).

I've never heard of that place before, time to do some research :D

AlphaTroll

That's great Luis! My best friend studied in France for 3 years after finishing her degree here (some sort of bursary program), she had a good time there...

Anyway, I hope you have a marvelous time if you go.

ris

let me know if you make it over and i'll use it as an excuse to go a booze cruise across the channel. man, sf is going to be pissed, he only lives next door and he went to the philippines for 6 months :D