grad pic's

IDLEchild

john-yearbook.jpg

Oz

bleedin' hell tonksy! ...... where were you when I was a schoolboy with overactive hormones! :D Look gorgeous hun :kiss:

I don't have a graduation photo :( walked out of comprehensive (high) school when I was 14 and never went back :eh: (didn't need to anyway........entrance to university has bugger all to do with comprehensive school qualifications)

A.B.Normal

I get it now :alienhuh:

I don't have one either ,I dropped the stone tablet it was chiseled on ,at the grad party afterward. :shrug:

I'll scan my yearbook pic from that year if I can find it.

tonksy

thanks guys...:blush:

bob, you are so....colorful :)

yeah AB, scan your yeakbook...i'm very curious about this.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Grad pics? They asked me, quietly & politely of course, to take my know it all attitude straight to hell & to get out & NOT TO RETURN!

So I didn't.

I even pissed off a college prof on the first day...maybe that's why I didn't finish college either.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I have no "grad" pics, but this is the pic that appears on my HS certificate.

<---- And this is how I looked right after getting the engineer title.

tonksy

oh you look so young! you look young now but you looked like a baby then! and that is what i meant, graduation pictures.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Ohh i thought you were asking for graduation pics as in those taken at the party or something. :)

unclehobart

Sadly (thank god, really) that all of my grad photos and senior annual died in a flood at my old apartment 6 years ago. All precious photos were lost. I have nothing to post. You will just have to trust me I say that it was hideous.

AlphaTroll

We don't have graduation ceremonies like the lot of you - you write you exams, go off on a week or two of debauchery with the mates, worrying & wondering if ye passed, then come back to get yer certificate from the school - no fuss & no pics (thank the gods). So sorry tonksy, I won't be able to post one :D

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Luis G said:
I have no "grad" pics, but this is the pic that appears on my HS certificate.

<---- And this is how I looked right after getting the engineer title.
luis, your av really reminds me of one of jude law in gattaca or giovanni ribisi. must be the hair :shrug: