grad pic's

Uki Chick

Well, I'll have to scan some of my actual grad pics, but here's one of me the year of my grad. Just a few months after graduation.

MrBishop

Sorry folx...can't do it. I value my son's sanity enough to keep all those secrets about my past from invading his young, impressioneable mind.

I mean...he can't be told about that concoction that I got drunk on in HS thanks to Prof:drink:, and all those strip clubs that we've been kicked out of, or that Xrated movie place or....

Damn Prof...we've been through a lot!!!:lol2:

Good to know ya!!! Thanks :)

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
hehe

hey uki, I go the motherhouse one in my wallet, should I post it

ummmmm! NO!!!!!!!!! That's not even a grad pic, so don't you dare if you value your life and sex

Camelyn

MrBishop said:
Ya know...I still have my sister's old HS Annuals on hand somewhere. I could always post some pics of your ex's :)

Ooh...and you're only 2 years behind me, ya old hag!! :) j/k

I know where you live, too. And your wife likes me, trusts me even...

tonksy

Camelyn said:
Case in point why one should never judge a book by its cover. :D

*ducks and runs*
yeah...that was my silly way of handing out a compliment without making a fuss about it.....guess it didn't work....my bad...

Camelyn

tonks said:
yeah...that was my silly way of handing out a compliment without making a fuss about it.....guess it didn't work....my bad...

Um...I was kidding? Because intelligent articulate hottie though A13 is, he's also opinionated and enjoys a good argument?

I was just being facetious.

tonksy

Camelyn said:
Um...I was kidding? Because intelligent articulate hottie though A13 is, he's also opinionated and enjoys a good argument?

I was just being facetious.
you shouldn't be facetious when i'm stoned...it's lost on me...:p

tonksy
:tardbang: