Gross! Most men don't wash with soap after the toilet

Well, considering that urine is sterile, and nothing in it is in high enough concentration to be harmful in trace amounts, the only variable that makes it potentially harmful is when did the guy last shower or who were and what has he been "sticking it in", since then! That would be the beauty of outdoor plumbing. Having an "innie" as opposed to an "outie" with regards to the water works makes it less potentially dangerous when a man doesn't wash after a #1!

I certainly do NOT advocate vacating one's bowels without cleanup! Even so any physician worth their salt will tell you that this obsession with microbes is weakening some folks' immune systems and breeding harder to kill microbes! So maybe if you ate shit it would help you not die?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Sterile or not...I still don't wanna shake hands with someone who didn't wash after the bathroom!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's your prerogative, but now at least you have the facts!

The facts being that urine is sterile in the body but on the way out can become contaminated and the longer it's outside the body the more bacteria grows? It's gross. Also, if someone happens to have a UTI or kidney infection that infection is also is their urine. Seriously, there's a reason the publicly accepted behaviour is to WASH YOUR HANDS after going to the bathroom.

Professur

I don't want an answer to this,.... in fact, I forbid you to answer it .... but Just Think About It ..... When you were giving "yer lover" a hummer, was he fresh outta the shower? Were you when he went muffdiving?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Why do you have to bring him into this? Fuck, that was over 7 years ago.

Regardless, one shares a lot with a sexual partner that they wouldn't share with the general public. It's not the same thing.

Professur

I used him because he's the only guy you've ever publicly discussed (in my presence) having given a knobjob to, and because it was so long ago as to be meaningless.

you regardless is besides the point where germs are concerned. A germ doesn't care whether or not you know it's carrier. It won't make you any less sick.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Maybe he's the only guy I've ever publicly discussed those types of things about because I've grown up and decided those are not the types of things I want to discuss in public. Thanks for bringing it up though...really.