Grraaargh!

BeardofPants

I'm sick and fucking tired of men and their transparent conversation starters. The other day I got stuck in a conversation that I SO didn't want to be having with some guy obviously tryin' it on. My question is this : is it possible to broadcast complete non-interest without having to resort to being a total bitch?

kuulani

once in college i was eating at the dorm cafeteria (only dorm residents allowed) ... and a guy came along, "soooo, do you eat here often?"

eeeewww.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I'm sick and fucking tired of men and their transparent conversation starters. The other day I got stuck in a conversation that I SO didn't want to be having with some guy obviously tryin' it on. My question is this : is it possible to broadcast complete non-interest without having to resort to being a total bitch?

Nope. :grinno:

Professur

You're right. A woman with a wedding ring is probably a slut and still lookin for more. What was I thinking.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm sick and fucking tired of men and their transparent conversation starters....is it possible to broadcast complete non-interest without having to resort to being a total bitch?

Thank you, NO, now go away before I fart?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Tell him you just love to insert a dildo into your man's butt while having sex.

That should do it.

unclehobart

Just look at the guy with big puppy-dog eyes and say.

Have you found Jesus? Can I offer you my testimonial for a small donation?

MrBishop

"Wow...the sex-change was a success after all. Call me Jimmy...er...Jenny. What's your name?"

Without sounding like a bitch?

"Sorry. I'm flattered but I'm not looking for any attachments/relationships/sex right now"

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
"Wow...the sex-change was a success after all. Call me Jimmy...er...Jenny. What's your name?"

Without sounding like a bitch?

"Sorry. I'm flattered but I'm not looking for any attachments/relationships/sex right now"

I'd prefer honesty. That line is too diplomatic. Stuff like "Take a hike.", and "There's a bus leaving in 5 minutes...be under it..." are timeless and poignant. :grinyes:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Seriously: what I do: I appear to be listening to them while I sing songs in my head or go over a *to do* list. I smile, nod and occasionaly.

I guess, according to some of you, that's not being *honest*, but I can live with that, knowing that some guy was hitting on me (flattering to begin with) and he walks away with his confidence in tact.