Guess who's coming to dinner?

greenfreak

:laugh: I love that song.

Man, I thought he would have gotten an insanely early start to get up there already. Last time I had to drive almost as far, I got on the road at 4am. I prefer early morning driving.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
he just called...he's twenty minutes past Syracuse, whatever that means :confbang: He's done 300 miles he figures...with 281 to go.

He did start out early but had a bunch of beaurocracy issues that held him up till 4 or so :tardbang:

Professur

Still waiting on BLC to accept our bid. Apparently all the major banks have split in two to protect themselves. That way, if there's an infection or quarentine, they only lose half their staff and service.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
oh that's charming :eh:

well...the couch is there if you need it...and dinner's at 6

:D

greenfreak

Syracuse, huh? He's still in NY. Syracuse is the red star on the map... Looks like you'll be up for a while yet.

Nite nite for me. G'nite all. :wave:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
he's getting there...I'm gonna crash on the couch soon and wait there for the doorbell :D

thanks for the map, GF

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
take a grade 12 algebra book to bed in a dimly lit room...you'll be out in no time ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Probably won't work. I need to learn that stuff anyway though. Too bad I don't have one. :mope:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Ok...I got here about 3:15 AM but Leslie wouldn't let me in because I was nekid....So I had to go back out to the car and put a sneaker on...:tardbang:

It sure was nice to hug her....:D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Can't find the mitten...thats why I was nekid...:tardbang: I tried to hit on her this morning, PT. But she was busy on the computer. I think she was admenstuating or something... :tardbang: