Guess who's legal

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*party* Happy Birthday!!! You gonna take advantage of the legalness?

The day I turned legal, I went to the bar I'd been going to for over a year. And got ID'd for the first time EVAR. And as I didn't have a license or anything yet, had to leave. :(

Anyway, happy birthday! :cocktail:

Uki Chick

:winkkiss: :hbd: All the best. Welcome to the world of getting totally plastered whenever you want and without being under age.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Guess we won't see you for a few days, huh? :D

On my 21st, I went to as many different liquor stores as I could and bought one thing at each (most for friends still awaiting their own 21st) just because I damn well could. Then I nailed my girlfriend. Hope you have as much fun!

edit: It's friends, not frieds! Although in retrospect....

AlphaTroll

On my 21st I got stupid drunk & snorted 4 grams of coke :rolleyes:

Have fun IC - and hope you had (have) a blast. Got get drunk, get laid & get tattoed ;)

HomeLAN

On my 21st, I went and had a quiet drink at a bar with my Dad.

Then I went out with friends and proceeded to get plowed.

MrBishop

On my 21st, I'd already been drinking legally for 3 years :) :canada:

In all seriousness...hope that you had a great birthday, partied hearty and skipped the hangover!

three Cheers for BCD!!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
When I was 14 I got drunk, when I was 15 I went to bars and discotheques, when I was 16 I went to table dance strip clubs (and they became boring by the time I was 17).

When I had the legal age there was little I hadn't done. :shrug:

AlphaTroll

Same here - I was partying in clubs by the time I was 16, used to have a drink of wine with Sunday lunch once in a while when I was small - was drinking in clubs & parties anyways when I got to highschool. Funnily though I only started smoking after I'd turned 18 (actually I think it was after I'd left school). Stayed a virign until I was 19 too - and could happily have stayed one longer.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Luis G said:
When I had the legal age there was little I hadn't done. :shrug:

Well, yeah. That's kinda the whole point of mis-spent youth, and Lord knows I spent mine mis-behaving. I was finally able to ditch the phony drivers license I'd carried about for so long. There ain't no strip clubs out here in the boonies, so I still had to get that experience behind me (pardon the pun), but otherwise it was more a convenience factor than anything else. Hell, by the time I was legal, I'd partied with Aerosmith one night. If that doesn't earn you your wings, I dunno what would. Them boys can do some drinkin'!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
SouthernN'Proud said:
Well, yeah. That's kinda the whole point of mis-spent youth, and Lord knows I spent mine mis-behaving. I was finally able to ditch the phony drivers license I'd carried about for so long. There ain't no strip clubs out here in the boonies, so I still had to get that experience behind me (pardon the pun), but otherwise it was more a convenience factor than anything else. Hell, by the time I was legal, I'd partied with Aerosmith one night. If that doesn't earn you your wings, I dunno what would. Them boys can do some drinkin'!

I don't think it is mis-spent youth, actually I'm far more responsable and have a more stable life and criteria than most of my friends that did not experience what I did when they were younger. Everybody has their time for experiences and most of them had them when they were already at uni (with much more to lose when compared to highschool), some drop, some got bad notes, some are still trying to get a bachelor, and some others.....still visit strip clubs and get all excited about it.

Live and learn I guess.

chcr

Too cute for words
MrBishop said:
On my 21st, I'd already been drinking legally for 3 years :) :canada:

Ayup! Me too. Of course they've changed the drinking age in NY since then.

Happy Birthday!!! :swing:

My first reaction was "legal for what?" :devious:

Winky

Why oh Why
I too had the same reaction
Why Oh Why must I think even one thought the same
as that CH Dood?

Legal to drink Pppfffttt
(Ch U dirtah old man)
Now legal for the other thang

wow38.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
18's legal for the other thing, wink (as long as we're talking about the same other thing ;) ).