Winky

But that article says that guns in the hands of
law abiding citizens being used for defense
ARE good! Mmmkay?

...cuz that's what Brian Boitano'd do

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The story would be different if none of them would have had a gun ;)

A.B.Normal

{cough}compensating{/cough}

triggerhips6uo.gif

Unlike this guy ,"Real Men" don't use guns to augment their manhood.

Winky

yeah they end up inna body bag
then onna slab in the morgue
then as worm food

rolling.jpg

Winky

TH_DSCN0169.jpg

Escapee Wanted for Rape, Robbery

Web Editor: Sean Rowe
Last Modified: 11/21/2003 5:08:05 PM

Police say a 38-year-old prison escapee raped and robbed a woman after lying to get into her Gwinnett County apartment.

Authorities are no searching for Charles Richard Jones, of Lawrenceville, Ga. He’s wanted for armed robbery, aggravated sodomy, false imprisonment and rape, police say.

Jones is also charged with escape for not showing up for work as part of the Gwinnett County Work Release Program on November 16, the day of the alleged assault, according to Gwinnett police Cpl. Dan Huggins.

Jones was already designated as an escapee when, police say, he arrived at the female victim’s apartment in the Peachtree Corners neighborhood. He reportedly told the woman he was a friend of her boyfriend and needed to pick up some tools at the residence.

Once inside of the apartment, Jones sexually assaulted the woman and robbed her before leaving, police say.

Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call police

link

Thulsa Doom

Anybody made a thread yet about how weve been selling guns to terrorists in america lately or have all these gun threads just reappeared coincidently?

Thulsa Doom

Yeah thats what I was talking about. Strange how no one has brought that one up already hm...

But hey it just proves the NRA doesnt discriminate when it comes to protecting the right to buy guns!!! Even if you are a terrorist or a criminal or a nut! Way to go boys. Keep on protecting our rights even at the expense of our own lives.