Guys

Does a girls body matter as much to you as her character?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
yes. at first, it definately does. can't judge her character then, because you don't know her that well...

but no matter how beautiful a girl is, if she annoys me i wouldn't even bother :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Since men are visually stimulated the body matters enough to get us to even care about learning the personality. It's not the absolute but it counts.

chcr

Too cute for words
No, if'n I was big, I'd have all the purty girlies chasin' me. :retard: :D:D
Seriously, when I was younger, I'd date anyone who looked good in a skirt (within reason). Now, it's more important that a woman is intelligent than that she looks really good. Not that I don't notice, mind you.

G4

With girls, body or character?
You just don´t date someone who doesn´t appeal to you in a physical way. But her being nice or fun to be with is much more important... to me. ;)

freako104

personality but i will admit itd be difficult to date someone im not physically attracted to but personality before looks

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
To me, personality is what matters the most, but, the body is a requisite.

ris

i quite like to have a body to go with the personality, otherwise the relationship is strange and i have to go into the nuthouse again.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Its always nice to have a really good looker. But I'll choose the inner person over the body everytime.....

Gotta agree, ok Clarissa... i agree..ok? :D I made the mistake of a hot body over personality, not once but twice! with the same person..:S ok.. the first time around it was character.. but shoulda learned by the second time.

Jon

I used to be quite fickle, until I took a look at myself, and said "what the fuck?! you're nothing special!", so now when I meet a girl, I feel a need to at least start to get to know her before I make judgements.

I could be wrong but I think I'm somewhat a rarity... :(

greenfreak

Justintime said:
I made the mistake of a hot body over personality, not once but twice! with the same person..:S ok.. the first time around it was character.. but shoulda learned by the second time.

Just remember you said that the next time you ask us for advice, ok? ;)

Jon, then you get rewarded with both like with your girlfriend. :)