GWAR vs Slipnot?

freako104

Spirit why are you comparing them to me :hurt: i used to like Slipknot but i like Gwar much more. they had no right to talk about Gwar.

whoreable

We put out two of the best albums, in my opinion, of all time. I believe we can do one more album and go out on a high note. But as far as hanging out after we have lost our relevance? NEVER. I got one fucking word for you: GWAR.

I have one word for you — GWAR. The mere fact that you would link relevance with a word that means nothing underscores your moronic observations as actually being retarded. If you don't believe me, look up GWAR in the dictionary.

LOL

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Brokie's statement was definately more entertaining, unless you consider the humor-... Nevermind Taylor is a moronic bitch. Saw a 'KNOT' show a few years back, afterwards I wished someone would have shot me before I went and wasted an hour of my time.

freako104

tommyj27 said:
Brokie's statement was definately more entertaining, unless you consider the humor
umm tommyj27 just so you know Gwar is a very sarcastic band.

ive also seen slip live at ozzfest. i enjoyed them then but not as much with the second album and after the Gwar incident i wont listen to them again. Limp Bizkit did this and lost a shitload of fans. i hope the same to Knot.

Spirit said:
Not in a million years, baby!!
phew i thought you were since you called them freaks and
<------------------