Haircut :(

Altron

I have been dragged ot Kids Kuts for a haircut yesterday :(
My hair wasn't even long :(
I hate haircuts :(

Jeslek

Banned
lol, just get the shortest possible trim (1 or 3.5, whatever it is in your area)... :) Girls like short hair ;) They like rubbing your head when the hair is like fuzzy.... ;):D

BlurOfSerenity

i used to have long hair, and i'd cry my eyes out, while still in the chair, even... when i got it trimmed :(
oddly, when i got a foot of it chopped off, i was grinning ear to ear.

got any pics, altron?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Jerrek said:
lol, just get the shortest possible trim (1 or 3.5, whatever it is in your area)... :) Girls like short hair ;) They like rubbing your head when the hair is like fuzzy.... ;):D

Actually....my fav hair is hair that is kinda like Kelso's on That 70's Show. It's good for running your fingers through and holding onto and stuff :D

unclehobart

I would love to claim the title of hair-maximus ... but I must defer that title to Kuu and grovel in the sand like the unworthy worm that I am. Shes half hair by body weight.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i like my hair short, but i can usually find a million things to do other than go get it cut so it's been gettin' pretty shaggy lately, i'm not used to it so i have no idea what to do with, usually just don't do anything.

Inkara1

I'd say Unc could claim the title of Male Hair-Maximus... but those two guys in ZZ Top have him beat with their beards alone.

Altron

Damn, I should have taken a pic before the haircut, then you could see how nice it was, now it is all short :(
I hate haircuts :(

Altron

/me is confused :confbang:
lol my mom told me my hair looked like "Foxy Cleopatra" from Austin Powers :)