Happy 4th...not!

Gotholic

The 4th of July is sad day because it should mean something but it doesn't anymore. Somehow, between 4th of Julys throughout many many years, the American people willfully gave away every last bit of what they celebrate.

All over America, licensed drivers and their legal spouses will leave their heavily taxed homes and travel in their government approved vehicles to government owned parks to watch licensed technicians launch regulated pyrotechnics into the air; as long as they make it through the security checkpoint. And call it a celebration of freedom!

I saw a sign today that said, "Land of the Free because of The Brave" and I thought, we are no longer either free or brave as a nation. We subject ourselves to laws that infringe every right God ever gave us and surrender our freedom BECAUSE of fear.

Source

Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers’ As Terrorists

Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty” deemed domestic threat

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A new study funded by the Department of Homeland Security characterizes Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.

Entitled Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1970-2008 (PDF), the study was produced by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism at the University of Maryland. The organization was launched with the aid of DHS funding to the tune of $12 million dollars.

While largely omitting Islamic terrorism - the report fails completely to mention the 1993 World Trade Center bombing – the study focuses on Americans who hold beliefs shared by the vast majority of conservatives and libertarians and puts them in the context of radical extremism.

The report takes its definitions from a 2011 study entitled Profiles of Perpetrators of Terrorism, produced by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, in which the following characteristics are used to identify terrorists.

- Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;

- Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;

- People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);

- Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;

- Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;

- People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.”

The report also lists people opposed to abortion and “groups that seek to smite the purported enemies of God and other evildoers” as terrorists.

As we have exhaustively documented on numerous occasions, federal authorities and particularly the Department of Homeland Security have been involved in producing a deluge of literature which portrays liberty lovers and small government advocates as terrorists.

The most flagrant example was the infamous 2009 MIAC report, published by the Missouri Information Analysis Center and first revealed by Infowars, which framed Ron Paul supporters, libertarians, people who display bumper stickers, people who own gold, or even people who fly a U.S. flag, as potential terrorists.

The rush to denounce legitimate political beliefs as thought crimes, or even mundane behaviors, by insinuating they are shared by terrorists, has accelerated in recent months.

Under the FBI’s Communities Against Terrorism program, the bulk purchase of food is labeled as a potential indication of terrorist activity, as is using cash to pay for a cup of coffee, and showing an interest in web privacy when using the Internet in a public place.

As we have documented on numerous occasions, the federal government routinely characterizes mundane behavior as extremist activity or a potential indicator of terrorist intent. As part of its ‘See Something, Say Something’ campaign, the Department of Homeland Security educates the public that generic activities performed by millions of people every day, including using a video camera, talking to police officers, wearing hoodies, driving vans, writing on a piece of paper, and using a cell phone recording application,” are all potential signs of terrorist activity.

The DHS stoked controversy last year when it released a series of videos to promote the See Something, Say Something campaign in which almost all of the terrorists portrayed in the PSAs were white Americans.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.

Source

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Let's start simple....

EVERYWHERE, it's July the 4th

Only in the USA do we celebrate it as a holiday....INDEPENDENCE DAY

So, "happy 4th" is incorrect

catocom

People all around me(my house) are firing off the works, guns, and who knows what.
It's dry as a bone. I hope we don't have a fire problem.
I can fire off what ever I want right here. Just didn't have the money this year to spend on it.
I have had quite the show here in recent years past though.

There are many though going out to see the fireworks for sure.

We do still have many more freedoms that most other countries citizens,
but granted, not what we should have.
Not what we had even 12 years ago.

Still, the history is what's to be celebrated, and hopefully remembered more,
to try to get back there in some ways.

Winky

fuckin' A by this time next year the explosions
might well be incoming rounds from the National Guard

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah goth-boi is obsessed with his own imaginary oppression on paper, cato is dribbling out a flaccid nostalgia for an age that never existed, and winky is just doing the doom-talkin' pussy thing again.

pretty fucking limp fellas. y'all sound a lot like some of the whining, paranoid as fuck arab guys i've known. 'course they're a lot like southern men... always someone else's fault....

2minkey

bootlicker
Are you sayin' obama is not a fascist but is actually a southern democrat?

no i would not say that considering that they are pretty close kin, 'cause they're both about blood.

here you go buddy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Völkisch_movement

obama is not about blood and kinfolk, though he pretends to be all folksy sometimes. (*barf*)

obama is more about conformity to a specific set of ideas, which is of course a more typically left wing approach.

someday we're gonna make you smart, 'lil okie.

ResearchMonkey

We didn't see near as many legal fireworks this year, most people had shot their wad and were done in 1/2 hour. The pro-shows we could see were lighter & slower, not as impressive. I'll give 'em credit for nice color displays. 2 of the long standing shows were canceled all together. The illegal fireworks held well but was still less then past years, heck.... we only had ONE period where the sirens sounded like a block party blew up their neighborhood.

We didn't have any illegal fireworks in our group but we still got checked by a Sheriff. He stopped and walked among us with his flashlight to look in our boxes of fireworks and the spent piles with his flashlight. -- Dangerous old people in lawn-chairs and little kids with sparklers you know.

ResearchMonkey

no i would not say that considering that they are pretty close kin, 'cause they're both about blood.

here you go buddy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Völkisch_movement

obama is not about blood and kinfolk, though he pretends to be all folksy sometimes. (*barf*)

obama is more about conformity to a specific set of ideas, which is of course a more typically left wing approach.

someday we're gonna make you smart, 'lil okie.
Thats exactly something I would expect a progressive to say.

Gotholic

Let's start simple....

EVERYWHERE, it's July the 4th

Only in the USA do we celebrate it as a holiday....INDEPENDENCE DAY

So, "happy 4th" is incorrect

That I knew, but yeah, "happy Independence Day" would be better.

2minkey

bootlicker
if a "progressive" said that, they would be correct. but, the thing is, they would not have included the comment on obama. so looks like you're wrong.

you might think about taking algebra. that might help you learn to keep more than one variable in mind at a time. though the chances of success are not great, given your pattern of cognitive squalor.

Dixie+Flag+Rednecks-Poverty+i.jpg

ResearchMonkey

I dunno minx, I had a great Independence Day with some like minded individuals. I look forward to watering the tree.

And don't worry, we;ll clean up your campsite in the process.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah you don't really have to worry about the cleanup. i don't camp.

i'm sure you enjoyed your time among like-minded individuals.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah i guess you are remembering fondly the clinton years huh?

well, you're on the suspicion list now for sure.

catocom

I sure didn't agree with Clinton's personal ethics, but I have to admit he
did really get to the center politically in his second term, and did some good.
He certainly out performed GW by a looooong shot, in hindsight.

ResearchMonkey

NAFTA and the dotcom bubble werxed out so well.
So did giving the chinks a free walk though of US tech.
At least congress held his feet to the fire about welfare reform, it worked for a bit.
And if it wasn't for that damn blue dress, the office of POTUS might still be a respectable office.

So I ask myself: WWDD?

ja2JZ.jpg

We must whip it!