Happy Birthday Inky!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Joyous celebration of the anniversary of your birth and related customary salutations of good health and prosperous tidings, and stuff. Stay out of jewelry stores. Eat fajitas.

MrBishop

Happy belated Birthday, Inkara!
You deserve to receive your very own seal of approval :)

Hope that it was a good one

Inkara1

Naw... I'm at work. One of the "perks" of my job is that I'm supposed to be able to take my birthday off... but last year, my birthday fell on a Tuesday, which is when we put together the Wednesday paper (thus I couldn't take the day off), and this year, the high school sports teams all have their picture day today, meaning I couldn't take today off either.

Inkara1

She has the 5:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. shift... then has an afternoon and evening class. If I want some birthday lovin', I'm going to have to drive down there.

MrBishop

If there's anything in the world that's worth 'driving yourself towards' - good lovin' has got to top the list.

BB

All the best Big fella! :toast:

have a cracking good time - and a big hello to your new beau - welcome!

Happy birthday Inkara!

:toast: :bgpimp: :toast:

chcr

Too cute for words
Happy Birthday dude!!!!! I shall definitely raise a glass or two in your honor (not that I wouldn't have anyway, you understand).

BB

you've just reminded me chcr - although this probably isn't the time or place - i just remembered i was gonna raise a beer to Elvis (Snp's late canine faithful companion - but I wasn't drinking at the time - )

so here's to Elvis!

:toast:

*raises Beer for real! all the way across the Atlantic*

Elvis.

For being there and meaning so much to someone.