HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMPLYRED!!!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I made a thread, but I got rid of it since your hubby has made you this lovely one.

Happy birthday!!!!! :hbd:

:cake:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Joyous celebration of the anniversary of your birth, and stuff like that. What time we playin' Pin The Tail On The yankee? I'll bring the hammers.

Slim Pickens

SouthernN'Proud said:
Joyous celebration of the anniversary of your birth, and stuff like that. What time we playin' Pin The Tail On The yankee? I'll bring the hammers.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SouthernN'Proud again.
:beardbng:

simplyred

Thank you thank you thank you! We are playing pin the tail on the yankee at 7:00 after Cinco de Mayo Margaritas!! :)

simplyred

Leslie said:
I made a thread, but I got rid of it since your hubby has made you this lovely one.

Happy birthday!!!!! :hbd:

:cake:

Damn! Age is setting in quick...when did I get a hubby??? :D

chcr

Too cute for words
simplyred said:
Damn! Age is setting in quick...when did I get a hubby??? :D
"Memory is the first thing to go. I can't remember what the second thing is."

Simply Happy Birthday. :toast:

Inkara1

SouthernN'Proud said:

How 'bout "pin the loss on the yankee"? They're in Arlington for a three-game series starting tonight at 7 central time. :D

simplyred

Simply Red's Holding Back The Years

Nothing ever could, yeah.
I'll keep holding on,
I'll keep holding on,
I'll keep holding on,
I'll keep holding on
So tight.

LOL!

Hey, do you think it's a bad omen that my watch stopped today at 7:00 am?

BeardofPants

Yo, happy birfday sweetcheeks. I brought you this groovy pair of tiger-striped pants, but then... I liked them too much, so all I have to give you is this pretty pink wrapping paper. :blush:

simplyred

BeardofPants said:
Yo, happy birfday sweetcheeks. I brought you this groovy pair of tiger-striped pants, but then... I liked them too much, so all I have to give you is this pretty pink wrapping paper. :blush:

Oooooooo Me likes PINK! :grinyes: