Happy Birthday, SouthernN'Proud!

BB

you know, come to think on it - this is a bit freakin spooky ... i myself DID wake this morning with a stabbing cramp in my right leg (honestly - ) ... i'd forgotten till just now -

and i don't normally get much cramp in my leg/ legs...

..mind , I have had a little bit recently in my feet ... very occasionally ... :shrug:

Do you guys get it normally?

wierd. :shrug:

..and you notice, how it happens to the three best looking guys on here too?

That's gotta be more than a co-oincidence! :D

Somone ring the X filers!

anyway - hope it's been a good un!

the big 40 eh? :)

so ... if life begins at 40 ... does this mean you can have a day of totally no inhibitions / responsibilities ... just like a new born child ??? :grinyes:

Cool!

Have fun.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Bah...young hooligans, the lot of ya'. Why...when I was your age, I gave none of that sass-talk I hear from you. Only chcr could get away with that, being one of the most ancient around here. I heard he's got dirt's pager number on speed-dial. :D

Anyhoo, :hbd: you whippersnapper...

BB

A lack of potassium causes leg cramps...ya'll need a banana :banana:

ah!

..i don't personally like bananas ... :mope: ... but there you go!

cheers! :) ..i'll be on the potassium supplements like a life insurance salesman on chcr!! ;) :D

anyway - night all - been fun!

sweet dreams, BB

TexasRaceLady

Only 40, SN'P? You've got a long ways to go to catch up to me. How 'bout I wait for you?

Hope you had a great day. Do the serious celebrating this weekend. hehehe

As for the rest of you young whippersnappers, behave yourselves around your elders. ROTFL

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
A lack of potassium causes leg cramps...ya'll need a banana :banana:

Here's the weird part. I can eat banana splits. I can eat a peanut butter nanner sammich. I can eat nanner puddin, nanners in fruit salad, anything. If I just peel one and eat it, it'll tear my gut up for three days.:shrug:

Thanks for the well wishes y'all. It's been a good'ern.