Happy Birthday unclehobart!

Winky

forrest.jpg

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
That was allowed in the old days, today it will get your posts deleted.

Inkara1

I think he was doing it specifically because the rest of us tried to stretch it out to 4 pages. I don't think this was meant to be another "Wetling's Hideout."

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I think he was doing it specifically because the rest of us tried to stretch it out to 4 pages. I don't think this was meant to be another "Wetling's Hideout."

[mutters]Damned cest-pool that was[/mutters]

Professur

rob.jpg

Rob started out life as a straight laced military brat son of an Army officer. His parents and grandparents conspired to force our noble hero into piano lessons at the tender age of 9 with the 'crazed' old woman across the street. Needless to say, learning anything friskier than Scott Joplin was verboten. The music was put aside for a good decade in lieu of wine, women, and workaholic responsibilities. His musical flame was rekindled when his company band needed someone to fill in for the old departing keyboardist. Up to the challenge, he practiced until the magic returned to his fingertips. The next four years saw him playing cover songs with the Blind Dog band. His departure from the company saw him slide back into semi retirement until long term friend TCS convinced him to take a role within the project. The rest is history in the making...

I'm still waiting on a copy of "The ballad of Linus and Lucy", Mr. Magic Fingers.

tonksy

Gato said:
Funny...I always thought of Rob as a bass player. I just can't see him 'tickling the ivories'.
hey man, I like the way he tickles my ivories...and no, you can't see ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
hey man, I like the way he tickles my ivories...and no, you can't see ;)

Man, the first time I read that it said "tickles my ovaries" (atleast in my head) :lloyd:

Inkara1

That Devane CD actually makes a good drive-fast-to-get-the-fuck-out-of-LA CD. Experience speaks here.

Professur

Nixy said:
Man, the first time I read that it said "tickles my ovaries" (atleast in my head) :lloyd:
What would Tonk's ovaries be doing in your head? They don't belong there. They belong in her. Your head is supposed to be filled with engineering stuff.

And if Rob's big enough to tickle her ovaries ... that's none of your business either.

tonksy

Nixy said:
If I let him tickle my ivories then he usually tickles my ovaries as a thank you.

I know, I know...:tmi:

Professur

unclehobart said:
mmm... quim and tonic... my favorite drink.

Add that to Tonk's description of "It's what's for dinner" and I'd say that we've taken :TMI: to a whole new level.

Professur

tonksy said:
You know...talk of my anatomy and sexual activity never used to be TMI until you knew my partner.

Talking of your anatomy isn't. Talking of your anatomy and then mentionning your partner is something like leaping into a snowbank from a sauna.