Happy Easter All

Oz

Bollocks (load o' fuss because some bugger got nailed to a plank if yer ask me)......

BlurOfSerenity

yah my next door neighbors always have this easter brunchy thing, and then there's an egg hunt for the kiddies, during which the adults all catch up on the past however-long, without childrens' interruptions.

thinking of not going. people are always mean and/or fake to me there :(

tonksy

ash r said:
yah my next door neighbors always have this easter brunchy thing, and then there's an egg hunt for the kiddies, during which the adults all catch up on the past however-long, without childrens' interruptions.

thinking of not going. people are always mean and/or fake to me there :(
ash, the people you shouldn't bother with are always mean and/or fake to people that aren't cattle...that's how you weed them out. go and help the kiddies find the eggs.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
has anyone figured out the whole colored egg/rabbit/chocolate/plastic grass connection yet?

tonksy

Gonz said:
has anyone figured out the whole colored egg/rabbit/chocolate/plastic grass connection yet?
creating a fun spin on an otherwise guilt ridden catholic fiasco?

PrincessLissa

The boi asked me to his family's house for lunch and then my daughter comes over for dinner with my family. Rather boring day. I've never had a really good Easter so I am not expecting one.

Stop Laughing

Yet another holiday to remind my grandmother of 8 times in the last 7 days. Oh well, it won't be so bad except for that. Happy Easter everyone! :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Tonsky...you get to sleep in?? Won't the kidlets be hounding you to get up so they can find eggs?

tonksy

Nixy said:
Tonsky...you get to sleep in?? Won't the kidlets be hounding you to get up so they can find eggs?
the kiddies are with daddy this weekend...i slept until 9:10...sweetness. :D