Happy New Year 2005

Mare

11 hours and 2 minutes and 34 seconds as I type this....

May each and everyone of you all have a SAFE and Happy New Year! Don't do anything I would'nt do! :winkkiss:

And Many THANKS to you all for making this year a good one for me to come hang out and just be myself.....MUCH LOVE TO ALL..... :D

Mare

Oh and BTW, all don't forget to tune into the Philadelphia Mummers Parade tomorrow!!!! :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing: :swing:

unclehobart

Much more for those in the west.

Much less for those in England.

Tis already happend for the NZ crowd.

Shall be new years for nigh upon 36-40 hours.

Mare

BeardofPants said:
Yep, it's already here for us. I slept through it... and have work in about 1/2 an hour. *sigh*

Well Then, Happy New Year To U!

sorry about having to work. Yeah, were staying home this year too. Me the kids and a couple friends and their kids.

karlwb

4 hours 10 mins to go here in the UK.. :drink:

Happy new year to you all

Happy new year to you Leslie. :D

Karl

abooja

Happy New Year, one and all.
champagne.gif

unclehobart

It was a pretty good year for me. What little I have to complain about is easily water under the bridge.

I do have better hopes for humanity.

...and if theres any karma left over I would like to shove the Braves into the World Series ...or shove the Yankees down a flight of stairs ... whatever is more convienent.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Have a safe and great new year everyone.
And les can i have a drink ON you? please

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Jeff Healy is doin the downtown celebration thingie here, it's pretty good :headbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*Les is 13 days off of not gettin any for a year so is trying to *not* imagine havin a drink off Les