*has been hijacked*

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
k...my kids fubared yahoo messenger...so I uninstalled and reinstalled it...and in the process somehow allowed the bastiches to take over the search from my address bar. I want to put it back to how it was, or make it something else (google)...

but how do I do that? :banghead:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:lol:

I should mention I guess that it's IE6 and XP...and no I'm not going with Linux cause I don't have near enough brainpower for a switch.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
fixed it...using the great big reset web settings button in IE Options :tardbang:

thanks aaaaaaaaaaanway :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Yeah, they make mozilla for winders. You don't have to switch to linux.
[subliminal]I like penguins[/subliminal]

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
For all the crap, Bill makes one kick ass browser. Mozillscape just isn't up to speed. I run firefox to make loggin into KOC easier, that's about it. :p

tommyj27

Not really Banned
aside from being a penguin lover, i prefer mozilla to IE even on windows. the one feature i've found i just can't live without is tabbed browsers, it makes things so much easier to keep track of. i suppose IE will incorporate something like it sooner or later, and shortly thereafter they'll claim they thought of it first, kinda like virtual desktops.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
dunno? :confuse3:

that was one of the first things I looked at...it only noticed that the kiddies had changed my homepage to none from blank. It says it's supposed to do IE search page as well...maybe it's just operator error :tardbang:

catocom

Leslie said:
dunno? :confuse3:

that was one of the first things I looked at...it only noticed that the kiddies had changed my homepage to none from blank. It says it's supposed to do IE search page as well...maybe it's just operator error :tardbang:

hmm the ver. I have finds BHOs and everything. :confused: