Have we seen us b 4?

loon_B4ll00N

I gotta getter registered.. Last time I tried, the 'puter wouldn't show the image confirmation image. Is it Flash? Java? I could try it on this box, but that'd be cheatin. Hafta try it agin on the other box. Different user, different room, different everything. Udderwise, if she be postin, I'll tell her to tell ya it's she and not me, til we gettit figgered out.

She's a hot babe, and I'm willin to share...

chcr

Too cute for words
That'll earn you brownie points...

Howdy to both of ya.

Somehow, I'm pretty sure that the two of you are talking about sharing completely different things. I could be wrong though, ya never know what these dang furriners'll get up to. ;)

Oh yeah, hi BTW! :D

loon_B4ll00N

we sez "Hi". No, no sharing of the bits-n-pieces.. that's fer queer folk. Nah, jest jabberin'

How the heck do I getter signed in, anyhoo? The picture don' show up fer Image Vitrification.. I can ask fury? Send me a PM dammit!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
we sez "Hi". No, no sharing of the bits-n-pieces.. that's fer queer folk. Nah, jest jabberin'

How the heck do I getter signed in, anyhoo? The picture don' show up fer Image Vitrification.. I can ask fury? Send me a PM dammit!

I don't see no picture. :grumpy: Methinks you've been sniffing the fumes from your Hyster...:p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
fury has one of those image verification things for signups now.

I dunno why hers wouldn't work. Just let her use your box? There's no reason she can't sign up on yours.

mizzuz_loon

Here she is... (I admit, This is MR. Loon..) I registrated her here at Gonz's request as "mizzuz_loon" - wouldn't let me go all the way to "with B4L00nz" cuz of space restraints.. but I thank fury for fixxin' the image doo-hickey, and Leslie for the help-age from well.. you know..

Will log her out now, and try to find somethin else to do for a bit..

L8r!

P.S. Gato_Solo: How'd ya know I used to drive a Hyster????????

iz I 0\/\/n=D?

loon_B4ll00N

well, I registrateded her here but she says, " No way to any more forums.." She got sorta kicked off one pansy-assed place, and sorta fell outta pace with (a discordian's place).. Any o' youse knows who us is, KNOWS who us is. ..and no.. we're separate entities*. just here fer the hell of it.

*en titties? LOL (Mine a guaranteed smaller than hers)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Here she is... (I admit, This is MR. Loon..) I registrated her here at Gonz's request as "mizzuz_loon" - wouldn't let me go all the way to "with B4L00nz" cuz of space restraints.. but I thank fury for fixxin' the image doo-hickey, and Leslie for the help-age from well.. you know..

Will log her out now, and try to find somethin else to do for a bit..

L8r!

P.S. Gato_Solo: How'd ya know I used to drive a Hyster????????

iz I 0\/\/n=D?

Not too many forklift manufacturers out there. Since Toyota and Mitsubishi are odd-ball brands, I went with the good-ole American iron...

(driving Hysters since 1985...4K, 6K, and 10K)