have you ever cheated in a relationship??

(read my brief explanation). have you ever cheated in a relationship??

• Yes, but only on silly relationships

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Yes, on formal relationships

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never

• No, but if i have a chance i will

• Total voters

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Once again, the other thread made me think about it.

Silly relationships: the ones you have when you're almost playing to be bf/gf....
Formal: if you are serious about the relationship, you have strong feelings for your partner, when you're married, or you're living with him/her.

Rules, if you have cheated on formal and silly relationships, select yes on formal relationships

Word of th day.
PS = P.D. (posdata or postdata, both are correct) [/size]

Professur

Never. Never have, never will. My word is my bond.

The only thing I ever cheat on is cards. And that's only done if there's no money involved.

kuulani

Once, when I was in a silly relationship with a guy, I kisssed another guy. That's how far I cheated. I don't know if that even counts, seeing as I wasn't really in a real relationship with the first guy anyway.

I'm in a real relationship now. I can't even fathom cheating on my luv.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's why they made "breaking up" for high schoolers. Say you're breaking up &amp; then go be naughty.

In real life, Never.

kuulani

I knew it wasn't a real relationship. It was convenient. That kind of relationships never last long.

I shouldn't have kissed the other guy though. We had been drinking. He kissed me, I stopped it :shrug: It was a nice kiss though.

Professur

Originally posted by kuulani
I knew it wasn't a real relationship. It was convenient. That kind of relationships never last long.

I shouldn't have kissed the other guy though. We had been drinking. He kissed me, I stopped it :shrug: It was a nice kiss though.

Ah. So you weren't the instigator. And you stopped it.

But did HE know it wasn't a real relationship?

kuulani

It was kinda unspoken, but we both knew we weren't "the one" for each other. At the end, he asked if he could start seeing someone else, and I let him go. It wasn't that hard.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Jeez........i'm the only one that has cheated, along with kuu, but as she said it wasn't like "cheating cheating" :rolleyes:

greenfreak

Hoping for a different outcome Luis? :p ;)

I've never cheated but have been cheated on at least once that I know of. I always asked guys that I liked if they've ever cheated on anyone. If they said yes, no matter what the circumstance, I would not go out with them. If they said no, and I found out later that they lied, I would break up with them and cut all ties. My three cardinal rules of dating (no particular order):

1. no cheating
2. no drugs
3. no lying

Any of those things happening resulted in me 'cutting all ties' and thus never speaking to them again.

Berserker

Me, never been hurt so much in my life but I was played by a girl. I would like to return her the favour if I've got a chance. I vever had a good relationship with any girls that like to play hard to get. :mad: