have you ever cheated in a relationship??

(read my brief explanation). have you ever cheated in a relationship??

• Yes, but only on silly relationships

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Yes, on formal relationships

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never

• No, but if i have a chance i will

• Total voters

AlladinSane

I never had a serious relationship. I mean I've never called a girl 'my girlfriend'(even if sometimes there where deep feelings involved). During those I only hung with another girls a couple of times. The first case the girls I was meeting had a boyfriend. The later the woman clearly stated she has no interest in me in long term. In both cases I told them I had hung with another gals. In my opinion I didn't cheat them.

flavio

Banned
Yes, I cheated in two different serious relationships and one halfway sort of silly one. Didn't really have any excuse for it except raging hormones and drinking. Not that those are valid excuses.

I've managed to mature a little and would never do that again.

freako104

nope cant cheat. the closet i came was when i was at a party and i was drunk and started flirtign with another girl. my mum and my then gf were pissed at me. i felt so guilty about just harmless flirting i dont think i ever could cheat.

Ponch

Originally posted by flavio
Yes, I cheated in two different serious relationships and one halfway sort of silly one. Didn't really have any excuse for it except raging hormones and drinking. Not that those are valid excuses.

I've managed to mature a little and would never do that again.
Same for me :D . Been cheated even more, so no conscience problem with those :cool: . I told it directly, she got mad. She told me 1 year after, when it was over, but had done it before me and with a friend of mine. That's how they are.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:confuse3:

Now that i remember it, i've been cheated more times than i've cheated...

This year is the cheating year.....i've had two girlfriends this year, and have cheated twice (one on each one), i have never cheated before those. ohh well.

AlladinSane

Originally posted by Luis G
Hi Noite, i didn't knew it was you until i read your signature :)
That's how I put it there :) . Though as AlladinSane I had a reasonable long discussion with you at HWC some time ago about the portuguese language, and later I identified myself in JJR board.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Yes i remember that portuguese "talk" at HWC :D, i also remember talking with you at JJR's.

I forgot your other nick (AlladinSane), it seems that i remember "dark night" better ;)

Anyway, seeing more off-topic posts under AlladinSane will do it too.

nalani

back in high school I sorta cheated on this one guy ... I was going out with him for a few months and a group of us went to the movies but he couldn't go ... after the movie we went to this place called Cononut Island to hang out and that's where one of our friends said that he's had a crush on me since the 9th grade ... he kissed me, and I let him kiss me, and that was that.

After that, I've never "cheated" on anyone.