Health Care Nullification: Things have just gotten underway

ResearchMonkey

Come winks, get in. We have a special place we want to take you.

Theres nothing to worry about mien friend, it's only a shower.

jews20being20deported20.jpg

Winky

Health Care is only the beginning.

All the showers and train cars are at the ready
they will all go unused
Americans are far too soft to cause any trouble
they can do anything they damn well please to us
the level of taxation we will face in the coming decade
will be absolutely fantastically ruinous
sheeple will cry out for even greater subjugation
you too will go along for the ride
ride baby ride

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
INTERPOL exec order...

are we stil saying he's not a fascist commie bastard

H2O boy

does it even matter what is in it?

this is how the moron got elected. ignorance and apathy

now i see where a few posts later you do clarify your position somewhat which is something of a caveat on your behalf. still its apathy and resignation like this that lets them ram their agenda down the collective throats

i remember and have read of times when the populace banded together to disallow bad ideas from winning the day. shame so many today just roll over and grease up and prepare for the impending screwing. some even usher it in with gleeful hypnotic countenence. those i can almost excuse. i mean not everybody is blessed with enough intelligence to come in from the rain and it is our duty to try and protect them from themselves. but to be seemingly intelligent and just accept this stuff as a matter of course is soemthing different

i do what i can do. i discuss amongst my peers and try to open eyes. i monitor my elected officials and any who support this nonsense are notified of my intention to do everything in my power to send them home come election day. i stay vigilant of pending policy and its effects as much as is possible given the weaselish way the party in control chooses to enact their agenda items in the dead of night and under cover of secrecy. i have but one ballot one voice. i use each as effectively as i can.

maybe some of our elected officials believe that its in the best interest of the american people to be deceptive. perhaps they feel annointed from some mandate to act as they see fit on behalf of the masses while ignoring the very voices that gave them the opportunity. maybe. i dont see it that way though

so yes i care what is in this and any other bill because its going to impact me and my children for a very long time. it is far easier to prevent a law than it is to repeal one. my long term memory is fairly good. i have a way of remembering who voted for what up on the hill when its my turn to do the voting. i dont cotton to certain tactics like secrecy and ramrodding and burrying perks in bills. maybe it doesnt bother you maybe it should

Cerise

Why the 'Angry Mob' Is Angry

Yes, yes, call us names like "astroturfer," "teabagger," and "angry mob." Such is the motif of our accusers in government who seem to think that we're angry because "our party" isn't in power, all the while neglecting the log within their own eyes that blocks their view of the truth. This hypocrisy and ignorance exemplify the reality behind why we're angry. Using the Saul Alinsky tactic of badgering serves only to pour gasoline upon the very fires of anger that they ignited. And this fire has only begun to burn. The Santa Ana winds are not far off over the mountains.

Our anger comes not simply because we are poor sports. We are not racists who abhor the idea of "a black man in the White House," because in truth, we have wanted to see that bridge crossed for years. We are not "just angry people" -- quite the contrary, which underscores the point. Conservatives are not usually angry, nor are we protesters. That we show up to a protest at all is a huge statement itself and expressive enough of our anger. When we do protest, we don't vandalize local merchants, topple cars and set them on fire, or require the police to control us or cart us off to jail. We're not violent people -- but we are human, and we do get angry. We're just regular folks who prefer to not protest or make a stink about anything. We just want to live our lives in peace. What lights our fire is any threat to that peace and the freedom that provides it.

From day one of Obama's presidency, the dismantling commenced. We have continued to call and write to our elected officials. "We don't want the bailouts, spending, cap-and-trade, ObamaCare," etc. On April 15, 2009, I joined thousands across the country in attending our first protest. We wanted to be heard by our representatives. We believed that in addition to reading letters and fielding calls -- if they even did that -- perhaps our visibility would finally capture their attention. Then, at a town hall, the president un-presidentially and mockingly dismissed us, saying we were "waving tea bags around" like we're just a joke! As our disapproval and disagreement with the Obama agenda has grown ever louder, we have essentially asked, "can you hear us now?!" And the answer has been further dismissal, lack of acknowledgment, and blatant media attacks utilizing the aforementioned Saul Alinksy skill set.

We're trying in every way legally and officially possible to make clear that we don't want the radical meal we're being forced to eat. We fervently do not want to "fundamentally transform" America. But there is such a huge disconnect from our world to our representatives'. It's as if we are ghosts whom they can't see or hear! When someone refuses to listen, going so far as to ignore you, don't you shout louder? Doesn't it anger you? When you're attacked and belittled because you have to shout to be heard and you're still ignored, doesn't that infuriate you? These people miss that we passionately don't want what they want. The more they refuse to hear us, the more we try to make them. We are not going away.

We're justly and increasingly angry because our reps not only refuse to hear us, but they also chastise us for wanting to be heard. How else would they expect us to react when we feel so helpless and hopeless? No matter what we want, say, or do, our government is going to force us to eat a meal we never ordered. In addition, we keep saying, "no, we don't want this," but they keep putting affirmations in our mouths and proceeding with their radical agenda anyway. We are not enjoying the governmental rape of our country. We said "no," and "no" means "no" in every language. Why doesn't this matter?

Far-left ideologues who supposedly espouse "compassionate" causes have no compassion for how we feel, nor do they have a clue that we are an angry mob of their own creation.

We take comfort in knowing (if only for ourselves, because clearly, they have forgotten) that "we the people" hold the power of our votes. Our elected officials will hear us in 2010 and 2012. Even so, if we do not stop this train wreck now; we may never be able to undo the damage being forced upon us.

Winky

shut up silent majority

Unless them teabaggers are willing to break laws and things
this trend will continue unabated. In other words it will
continue unabated, now sit down shut up and stifle yerself.

ResearchMonkey

Re: shut up silent majority

Unless them teabaggers are willing to break laws and things
this trend will continue unabated. In other words it will
continue unabated, now sit down shut up and stifle yerself.
We've discovered just how good it feels to TeaBag the goo-boys and gurls, we're enjoying it more everyday. As far as taking action, well.... the left is coming for us.

I find it interesting you that are so willing to accept your commie fate.

...interesting days indeed.

:banana2:

3%

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I keep meaning to read that piece of crap & keep finding my time taken with things that aren't shit.

catocom

ResearchMonkey

I keep meaning to read that piece of crap & keep finding my time taken with things that aren't shit.

I read "Dreams from My Father" yesterday. It's no wonder O' is all fuckered up.

His mother got fucked-off by her parents: "Stanley", 'nuff said. She fought all social norms in the face of her parent, tying to be the son her parents never had in a defiant manner. On the other hand he spent her life learning about woman-hood and family dynamics for nurturing. She may have observed it and could put it on paper but she was incapable of practicing it with own son.

dreamsfrommyfathere6r10.jpg

Obama Invites GOP Leaders to Health Care Talk

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/07/obama-invites-gop-leaders-health-care-talk/

yap yap yap

show us some action on truth, honestly, and transparency....
My guess is it'll be more lying, bribery, and intimidation.

Funny he has invited the cameras to this^.

Separation of powers. They need to thank him for the invite and remind him that he is "executive" and they are "legislative". The should have their own forum, invite the cameras and maybe invite the Dems and O to participate.

2minkey

bootlicker
His mother got fucked-off by her parents: "Stanley", 'nuff said. She fought all social norms in the face of her parent, tying to be the son her parents never had in a defiant manner. On the other hand he spent her life learning about woman-hood and family dynamics for nurturing. She may have observed it and could put it on paper but she was incapable of practicing it with own son.

WHAT? you fall off the wagon or something?

you need to practice it with own son she tying to be woman-hood.

Gotholic

North Dakota Governor Signs Obamacare Nullification Bill

Tenth Amendment Center
May 9, 2011

Apparently deciding that the risk of angering his constituents over a failure to act against Obamacare was worse than angering his Attorney General, Wayne Stenehjem, who holds that the state cannot pass laws contradicting federal law, Governor Jack Dalrymple signed SB2309. (click here to read about the health care nullification act in N.D.)

The bill affirms that North Dakotans have the right to buy, or not buy, whatever health insurance they want. This law is statute. A previous bill that would have amended the constitution with similar language was defeated with a gang of 29 House Republicans voting with Democrats at the behest of Stenehjem to kill it.

This bill was discussed on Fox News recently by state nullification proponent Tom Woods and Judge Andrew Napolitano. “The new state law, if signed by Dalrymple, says the federal health insurance law can’t interfere with North Dakotans’ decision to buy health insurance or not buy health insurance,” wrote the editorial board of the Minot Daily News though the paper went on to say that the law “won’t make a difference” because state law “can’t override a federal law.”

This, of course, isn’t true. The states are under no obligation to abide by federal laws that are unconstitutional. And since that is the State of North Dakota’s official position on Obamacare in a multi-state lawsuit challenging the law, this law passed by the legislature and signed by the governor is appropriate.

Kudos to Dalrymple for having the courage many other political leaders in this state do not.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Recently, Idaho’s Governor Otter signed an order refusing state compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). With this signature, North Dakota is now the first state in the country to pass into law the Health Care Nullification Act.

The Tenth Amendment Center has released the Federal Health Care Nullification Act, which directly nullifies the “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” on a state level. Click here to learn more about the bill. CLICK HERE to track the Nullification Act in states around the country.

Source

:headbang: