Hector......aka Hålo, aka Meleager....whatever.

Hector

Hey. Saw you guys just under BlizzardForums in that voting thing. Seems like a nice place.

Anyhoo, I'm going to hopefully be here for a while.

Now, a little about me. I like the game Wheel of Time. In fact, I made a fansite for it(Angreal. I'm 17, and a damn proud Canadian. Well, thats it for my intro.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
well, looks like our cover's been blown

welcome to the boards:nanabang:

I had a buddy that was a huge WoT fan, never got into it myself.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'm Americanadian....Well...I was for a few days, anyway....It didn't feel any different cept for when I tried to say "huh", "eh" would come out....:retard:

Its all fixed now, though....

Hector

Believe it or not, there isn't a Canadian who says 'eh'. That was just some crap the americans made up because they were sore at us, spoling their manifest destiny thing by fighting them off in that envasion of theirs during the british colonial days.

Hector

Well, we also have a bag full of stereotypes...Mr. Inbreeder for example, along with Mr. Retard President(just the president, not the public).

greenfreak

Wow, the Canada vs. America thing didn't take long, did it? :laugh:

You'll get along here just fine. We've got lots of proud Canadians. But we also have proud Americans. :eek: ;)

english-flag.jpg

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Squiggy said:
:rofl3: Tell that to the Canadians I was with.....eh?
:laugh:

we all say it here...

we had a drunk quebecer crash our bonfire while Squiggy was here, and holy hannah, I think eh was all he could say :lloyd: