Heh

Kevin76

chug chug chug chug chug!!!!!! (Just reminder to hand over the car keys to the sober person if you're not at home :) )

Its become apparent that i haven't slept since 2 days ago and 2 i have taken down a meagre 6 beers raher too fast and now am totally whappped!

tonksy

Justintime said:
Its become apparent that i haven't slept since 2 days ago and 2 i have taken down a meagre 6 beers raher too fast and now am totally whappped!

is whapped good or bad? are you having fun?

SexyBoo

Justintime said:
:laugh: don't mind me and i won't ever ban no one with no real reason, drunk or not :D
I really am jealous! I would give anything to be drunk right now - it tends to cut down on the frustration and constant thinking. Must wipe all manner of thinking from my head! :banghead:

SexyBoo said:
I really am jealous! I would give anything to be drunk right now - it tends to cut down on the frustration and constant thinking. Must wipe all manner of thinking from my head! :banghead:

:hug:

SexyBoo

Justintime said:
Thanks for the hug! Nothing better than drunk hugs! ;) I'm going to head off to bed now! Have a good night and keep hydrated! I hate for you to have a horrible hangover in the morning! :dizzy: