Hell Hath No Fury ...

tonksy

peterska2 said:
never mind Squiggy. :hug:

You can say things about me instead if you want to ;)
oh! squigy can talk about me all he wants - just nothing so obvious, i like to exercise the brain, you know?

peterska2

aye but I'm just the doormat and so am used to people just saying stuff about me at random and so I know that it is OK.

chcr

Too cute for words
i can't tell the difference between albert finney and william shatner
Not until they start to act. Well, until Albert Finney starts to act and William Shatner does whatever that is that he does. :lol:

Seriously, I thought this was a thread about fury when I came in here.

Inkara1

That picture reminds me of this commercial where some lady goes to a golf course and starts to destroy a red Mustang convertible... when she's just about done, her husband drives up in another red Mustang convertible and asks what she's doing.

peterska2

Squiggy said:
:hmm: I'll not use a person as a doormat...Especially a fine otc member such as you...:hug:

Awww Sqiggs
hugz.gif

You say the nicest things :blush:

pc_builder

Inkara1 said:
That picture reminds me of this commercial where some lady goes to a golf course and starts to destroy a red Mustang convertible... when she's just about done, her husband drives up in another red Mustang convertible and asks what she's doing.

I've seen that commercial. It was sooooooo funny. Like this one time... at band camp...

You know what's funny. I've actually been to band camp.

Anyway, I too thought this thread was about fury. You know... with that little f and all.

peterska2

pc_builder said:
I've seen that commercial. It was sooooooo funny. Like this one time... at band camp...

You know what's funny. I've actually been to band camp.

Anyway, I too thought this thread was about fury. You know... with that little f and all.

i can't believe that you've been to band camp PCB :eek:

I have too :lol:

AnomalousEntity

Hmmm

Rose could have just as easily entitled this thread "Why men should use women instead of marrying them" or "Now here is an argument for prenuptual (sp?) agreements"

Sorry, Ive just known too many women to marry men for their $ and take 1/2 while that was their plan from the very beginning.

peterska2

AnomalousEntity said:
Hmmm

Rose could have just as easily entitled this thread "Why men should use women instead of marrying them" or "Now here is an argument for prenuptual (sp?) agreements"

Sorry, Ive just known too many women to marry men for their $ and take 1/2 while that was their plan from the very beginning.

I wouldn't do that.

I'm thinking about weddings at the moment :eek: